Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I couldnt find it anywhere if its listed and if it is, I apologize. But is the Taboo patch included with this?

curtz

Sep 2, 2017
week 1 mod link broken?

mega said
" The file you are trying to download is no longer available. "

anayup

Nov 1, 2018
What means this "

• Removes choice box background.
because in Week 2 the quick menu is always on, they aren't no option to hidden it.

Thanks

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just to remind anyone asking for the multi-mod. The latest 2.0.21 Fetish Locator does not have any new content compared to 20.11. It's bugfixes and scripts to prepare it for future DLC (downloadable content) like the walkthrough DLC also released with 2.0.21. So it does not need a walkthrough, just the gallery unlock or path options like seeing all the variants of a scene. A word of caution- I don't know if the path options will conflict with the walkthrough or fixes. If The Warehouse continues this multi-mod, be patient in case of any surprises added in the bugfixes/DLC.
Have some :coffee: while you wait.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
finally a hero appeared. thought would have to wait a few more days for it to release for lower tiers.
indeed 128.png
tho i still have to replay the last season so am in no rush

btw LightmanP dont know how much time you got those days, but is there chance that at some point in future you might pick up the mod for
University of Problems , mod it got abandoned now 3 versions ago and nobody picked up, shaddy reason cause dev changing code all the time, then sancho said he gona do it , but he does only for himself and selected few, and game really needs one of your quality got too too many paths , with mod didnt even knew they are.
myself am willing to wait till game is completed if need it , its good game some of the best quality , its sad that got abandoned mod.
up to you in the end , if you are willing and got time for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApprehensiveEnigma
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote