Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 27, 2017
You can change fl_points variable via console or a save editor. Doesn't someone gift you points if you don't have enough for a party, too? Could be misremembering it...
IIRC Kevin gives you points if you save him from getting caught, and Pete also gives you points for his failure to record MC's sub session with Dahlia.

I like this aspect of the VN, even though you're not into some fetishes, you're forced to go through with a few (or you could use cheats) just to be able to attend the party, because that's how it would be irl, you don't get to cherry pick your opportunities. And, the VN is called "Fetish Locator" after all, it caters to many different kinks, Vanilla fans have many others to pick from. Even though this is fairly tame, there are a plethora of fetishes, that's why this is one of my favourites.

Reactions: LightmanP

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
IIRC Kevin gives you points if you save him from getting caught, and Pete also gives you points for his failure to record MC's sub session with Dahlia.

I like this aspect of the VN, even though you're not into some fetishes, you're forced to go through with a few (or you could use cheats) just to be able to attend the party, because that's how it would be irl, you don't get to cherry pick your opportunities. And, the VN is called "Fetish Locator" after all, it caters to many different kinks, Vanilla fans have many others to pick from. Even though this is fairly tame, there are a plethora of fetishes, that's why this is one of my favorites.
Which is completely fine for you to like that.
I like some fetishes, I dislike others, no one will be into everything.
Which is why I am enjoying this mod, the base game has a habit of sometimes giving you 2 choices you might not be into, I like the ability to skip over 2 unappetizing choices and still be able to follow the story, luckily the mod allows that.

Jul 8, 2020
Preface: On week 2 extended version 1.9.24
A couple things:

- According to the walkthrough, there's a third path with Lyssa where you dominate *and* deny ejaculation (day 10, scene 4). It calls it the 'BDSM-denial' path. I couldn't manage to reach here.

- Another thing would be Nora's dialogue in day 12, scene 5. I chose the polly/nora route in comparison with the nora-dating route (where you creampie inside of her), but with the dialogue present, I'd assume that I was given the latter route instead.

Regardless, thank you! This really is a great mod and the fact that it allows you to view everything is amazing.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Preface: On week 2 extended version 1.9.24
A couple things:

- According to the walkthrough, there's a third path with Lyssa where you dominate *and* deny ejaculation (day 10, scene 4). It calls it the 'BDSM-denial' path. I couldn't manage to reach here.

- Another thing would be Nora's dialogue in day 12, scene 5. I chose the polly/nora route in comparison with the nora-dating route (where you creampie inside of her), but with the dialogue present, I'd assume that I was given the latter route instead.

Regardless, thank you! This really is a great mod and the fact that it allows you to view everything is amazing.
Thank you!

To get the bit with the denial on day 12, you need to have done it previously on day 8, scene 12. You can change d08s12_denial variable to see it.

Are you sure you didn't choose to follow both routes in Season 1 or S2? I don't see the other way you'd get that Nora dialogue. You can set d06s07_creampie to False and disable the route in the cheat menu if you don't want it.

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you!

To get the bit with the denial on day 12, you need to have done it previously on day 8, scene 12. You can change d08s12_denial variable to see it.

Are you sure you didn't choose to follow both routes in Season 1 or S2? I don't see the other way you'd get that Nora dialogue. You can set d06s07_creampie to False and disable the route in the cheat menu if you don't want it.
Oh that'd make sense. I'd just assumed that it'd pop up with that "Do you wish to see the alternative route?" menu option again. Thank you for your guidance!

Dan1970

Sep 14, 2021
I cannot close the cheat mod
it has a close button but Chloe's name is over top of it
how can I close the cheat menu
I have to close the game and restart if I use your MOD
please HELP
Thank you

May 27, 2017
Sorry but i am not sure if this mod now can be used with the version 2.0.11?! Can i?
No, it won't work. If you use outdated mods, then your game will break/bug out and it won't show new content. Better to wait for mod to be updated to same version as game, it should be done quite soon.

I cannot close the cheat mod
it has a close button but Chloe's name is over top of it
how can I close the cheat menu
I have to close the game and restart if I use your MOD
please HELP
Thank you
You're probably using an outdated mod, wait for the mod to be updated and install the game and mod fresh.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
week 2 is still outdated but week 1 is the latest and week 2 will probably be updated later in day because he left a note on the front page
We have now updated version for week 1 to "Week 1 v1.0.40 Extended" so I think the mod for week 1 would also need to be updated to this version.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey LightmanP I saw in the game thread that week 1 was updated to v1.0.40 but you mod is 1.0.36. Is there any need to update your mod or will it work till latest update? Your Mod is what helps make this game more enjoyable.

Also someone posted this explanation
v1.0.38 Free Version
v1.0.39 Week-1 Extended Edition
v1.0.40 Week-1 Extended Edition + Walkthrough DLC

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated to 2.0.11. Gallery unlock now also works on cg and extras. If you find any issues, let me know. Enjoy!

Hey LightmanP I saw in the game thread that week 1 was updated to v1.0.40 but you mod is 1.0.36. Is there any need to update your mod or will it work till latest update? Your Mod is what helps make this game more enjoyable.

Also someone posted this explanation
v1.0.38 Free Version
v1.0.39 Week-1 Extended Edition
v1.0.40 Week-1 Extended Edition + Walkthrough DLC
Pretty sure .36 mod should work with .40 version. If anyone can check it and let me know, that'd be great. If not, I'll check it later.

I'm not updating week 1 mod right now if ever. The last time I've updated it from .25 to .36 it was pretty much a waste of time except for one scene that had updated renders. Due to the structure of the game, I have to check a bunch of files for an update. I was considering adding gallery unlock to Week 1, so maybe I'll update it then.

From what I see, the new version is just additional languages and some slight fixes like wrong audio files that I already fix in the mod.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote