Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
HELLO! Just downloaded the mod and started a new game with the script changes and it's wonderful! But I have run into one issue. Apparently the rape-play scene has no images, and according to a response I seen on the game page the rape-play scene wasn't included in current update? I used the mod to see all scenes, and it appears this one is included, is it possible to add these missing image files? Or does it need to be removed?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
HELLO! Just downloaded the mod and started a new game with the script changes and it's wonderful! But I have run into one issue. Apparently the rape-play scene has no images, and according to a response I seen on the game page the rape-play scene wasn't included in current update? I used the mod to see all scenes, and it appears this one is included, is it possible to add these missing image files? Or does it need to be removed?
That's the judge scene on Day 12, right? No idea how you got it in a regular version of the game, it checks if you have an extended version and shouldn't show that scene at all on a regular game. And yes, the regular game doesn't include images for those scenes.

I'd say if you want to see the extended scenes, just play the extended version till the end of Day 13 and then play a normal one till the end of Week 2. Saves should work between versions.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
That's the judge scene on Day 12, right? No idea how you got it in a regular version of the game, it checks if you have an extended version and shouldn't show that scene at all on a regular game. And yes, the regular game doesn't include images for those scenes.

I'd say if you want to see the extended scenes, just play the extended version till the end of Day 13 and then play a normal one till the end of Week 2. Saves should work between versions.
Ya wasn't sure either, I figured that 11.16, was the final version with extended scenes included before starting week 3, so I wasn't sure if it was missing images on my compressed or if mod issue, but ya, I used the mod option to view all scenes with Samiya on Day 12, and the rape-play scene appeared, in-between Maria prank, and Samiya assistance scenes, so I think It may still be in the mod files. It has just about the full scene dialog up to face fucking judge tho, but u suppose ull wait till official finale is complete and all is updated for it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Ya wasn't sure either, I figured that 11.16, was the final version with extended scenes included before starting week 3, so I wasn't sure if it was missing images on my compressed or if mod issue, but ya, I used the mod option to view all scenes with Samiya on Day 12, and the rape-play scene appeared, in-between Maria prank, and Samiya assistance scenes, so I think It may still be in the mod files. It has just about the full scene dialog up to face fucking judge tho, but u suppose ull wait till official finale is complete and all is updated for it.
Oh, I see that it's on Day 9, there's an issue when you choose all options indeed. Download the attached file and extract it into your "FetishLocator" folder, or redownload the mod, that'll fix it. You will need to continue from the initial choice with Samiya.

You won't see the judge scene on a regular version of the game as it doesn't have the images for it. It's not the game issue, the final extended version is not out yet, it will be out in October afaik.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Did the "Cheat" option get taken out?
screenshot0001.png
There is no "Cheat" option in the righthand corner.
This is the "Week 1 1.0.36" version with the "taboo.rpyc" and "Week1_fetishlocator-1.0.36_Multimod" installed in that order.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
It's only in Week 2.
Ah Drats, was hoping this mod would help me get enough points for the party without having to engage in any fetishes I personally disliked. Always seem to fall abit short if your not into piss or riding the red wave. lol

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Ah Drats, was hoping this mod would help me get enough points for the party without having to engage in any fetishes I personally disliked. Always seem to fall abit short if your not into piss or riding the red wave. lol
You can change fl_points variable via console or a save editor. Doesn't someone gift you points if you don't have enough for a party, too? Could be misremembering it...

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
ah yeah, i was remembering from an earlier verison where it was just a game over screen if you didnt get enough

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote