Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I am not interested in watersport events but it seems i need to accept it for Mim or Sis content. Can i still see the scenes if i use your mod & reject those options?
Min is all about the watersports, I think almost all of her scenes have something to do with it. If you reject watersports, Min events, you won't get her scenes in the future. I myself usually power through watersports since I like Min's character and sex scenes. Overall, the mod respects your fetish choices and doesn't "force" any scenes.

Sis content is not tied to Min, just follow green options when interacting with her and you will be good to go.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Min is all about the watersports, I think almost all of her scenes have something to do with it. If you reject watersports, Min events, you won't get her scenes in the future. I myself usually power through watersports since I like Min's character and sex scenes. Overall, the mod respects your fetish choices and doesn't "force" any scenes.

Sis content is not tied to Min, just follow green options when interacting with her and you will be good to go.
thanks. guess i got to close my eyes & power through :sick:.
Hope you do finish the week 1 update. Since i started playing i want to finish and you mod is part of that ;)

Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hm, got stuck in a loop at the fetish party week 2 in the scene with AmRose.
The scene repeats all the time.
No such issue for me. Do you mean the blowjob scene on the balcony? Are you sure you're not confusing an option to watch the alternative path scene with her here? With that option, you'd see the scene twice, but there's no looping.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, finally updated the week 1 mod to 1.0.36:
  • Week 1 - the mod updated to game version 1.0.36.
  • Week 1 - added an option to follow the pregnant Nora storyline.
  • Week 1 - cleaned up formatting a bit.
  • Week 2 - fixed an error that I readded with the latest update which somehow didn't show itself initially.
  • Week 2 - made sure that you don't miss Daisy's scene in case you close Dahlia's path during the party on Day 10 and you're on both paths.
  • Week 2 - adjusted Nora's cheats a bit.
  • Week 2 - added other pregnant Nora storyline scenes into the mod.
assman1337 Here it is if you're still interested. There's no new content or options, the only significant change apart from the walkthrough (I didn't add it into the mod, fyi) is the scene with the movie date with AmRose. It has different images, they rerendered them with different lighting. Everything else is minor audio changes.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
  • Week 2 - fixed an error that I readded with the latest update which somehow didn't show itself initially.
  • Week 2 - made sure that you don't miss Daisy's scene in case you close Dahlia's path during the party on Day 10 and you're on both paths.
assman1337 Here it is if you're still interested. There's no new content or options, the only significant change apart from the walkthrough (I didn't add it into the mod, fyi) is the scene with the movie date with AmRose. It has different images, they rerendered them with different lighting. Everything else is minor audio changes.
Can i use the updated mod for both the VEU (1.0.26) & general version (1.0.36) or do i need to use the separate mods?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Can i use the updated mod for both the VEU (1.0.26) & general version (1.0.36) or do i need to use the separate mods?
You need to use separate mods, 1.0.36 mod for 1.0.36 game. If you use the previous mod version with 1.0.36, you'd probably get a bunch of missing files errors in places where audio was changed and missing images in the above-mentioned AmRose scene.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You need to use separate mods, 1.0.36 mod for 1.0.36 game. If you use the previous mod version with 1.0.36, you'd probably get a bunch of missing files errors in places where audio was changed and missing images in the above-mentioned AmRose scene.
Got it thanks.
You might want to leave 1.0.26v mod and small explanation of diff in OP in OP as well for future players. It was a bit confusing for me at first & I don't want your work to go to waste.
Thanks for the updates

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesomeness, so the new one should be good to go when I reach the game. Thank you so much for doing this!!!

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you so much for your work LightmanP. You really saved my nerves with this mod:) just one little question will you update the mod for week 2?

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
I get stuck in a loop in week one, day 2 - I go to see Polly to the cafe, then it goes to Min, where I reject her and go back to Polly...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I get stuck in a loop in week one, day 2 - I go to see Polly to the cafe, then it goes to Min, where I reject her and go back to Polly...
Yeah, my bad, didn't take the Min rejection option into the account. I've fixed it, please redownload the Week 1 mod.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Played through week 1 with the mod and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This triggers a variable that makes it so you're on the "bad" creampie path and the relationship ends on your path while you technically chose to warn her (even though you can technically see the relationship path with the mod in week 2). I've currently just edited the mod file for that scene so the variable stays false and I stay on the chosen path. Just thought I'd point that out.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Played through week 1 with the mod and
This triggers a variable that makes it so you're on the "bad" creampie path and the relationship ends on your path while you technically chose to warn her (even though you can technically see the relationship path with the mod in week 2). I've currently just edited the mod file for that scene so the variable stays false and I stay on the chosen path. Just thought I'd point that out.
That's intended, with that option you basically follow 2 storylines at the same time, Polly & Nora path and Nora creampie path. Conditions in week 2 are adjusted accordingly so that you see both storylines if you chose that option.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated to the Extended 1.09.24 version. I've added a scene unlock button to the replay room and an option to see only extended scenes from Week 2 at the end of Day 14. To see extended scenes only, you need to load up your save from the end of Day 14 update and proceed after the "Save here" message (you won't see any images since they are not included in the Extended version, but that's ok).

Enjoy and let me know in case of any issues :) I'll probably add replay unlocker for week 1 sometime in the future.
On an unrelated note, the animations in the main menu of the extended version are cool, but hidden menu labels bug me out.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote