Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi. Im trying to install the mod and play for 1st week but it is not running and error is showing. Can anyone help?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi. Im trying to install the mod and play for 1st week but it is not running and error is showing. Can anyone help?
Hey, did you make sure to grab the Voice Effects Update (1.0.25) version of the game? I didn't update week 1 for the 1.0.36 version yet. Is it the first time you run the game? Sometimes the first run may show some errors, you can try launching it again. If that's not it, please post the full error or traceback file.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
We haven't heard back from you for a bit. Here's hoping you are feeling better and/or your health has improved.
I'm doing well, thank you! No more hospital visits for me as of last week.
Getting started with the main part of the update for today, I've added points to the cheat menu earlier. Week 1 update is next on my to-do after that.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey, did you make sure to grab the Voice Effects Update (1.0.25) version of the game? I didn't update week 1 for the 1.0.36 version yet. Is it the first time you run the game? Sometimes the first run may show some errors, you can try launching it again. If that's not it, please post the full error or traceback file.
Yes i did use VEU. I am running game for first time.

The error is

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 82, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 1381, in <module>
ypos gui.notify_ypos
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'notify_ypos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\main.py", line 75, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 558, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 638, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 604, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2553, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
ypos gui.notify_ypos

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator 1.0.36
Fri Jul 16 21:32:30 2021

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Yes i did use VEU. I am running game for first time.

The error is

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
ypos gui.notify_ypos

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\main.py", line 75, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 558, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 638, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 604, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2553, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Xtra Games\0-To Play\Fetish Locator\Week 1\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
ypos gui.notify_ypos

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator 1.0.36
Fri Jul 16 21:32:30 2021
i tried rerunning it again. same error

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated:
  • Week 2 mod updated to version 1.10.10;
  • Added points and a few variables to the cheat menu.
Low-key hate how every scene is a separate file in this game, makes it a small pain in the ass to go back and check for possible fixes, typos, changes devs made to the previous days.

I am considering adding fetishes to the cheat menu, what do you guys think? On one hand, it could be useful, on the other one's fetishes rarely change, so it may not be needed at all. Does anyone need/want this added to the cheat menu?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
On one hand, it could be useful, on the other one's fetishes rarely change, so it may not be needed at all. Does anyone need/want this added to the cheat menu?
Good question. As you point out, one's fetishes rarely change. There may be some people who are curious as to what they missed, though. Once or twice, I've replayed a scene choosing a fetish I would normally skip only to react with "Yeah, I had it right the first time when I chose to skip that."

Reactions: LightmanP

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
you are using wrong version of the game as it said on start

View attachment 1301783

View attachment 1301773
FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc .zip

worked fine for me
I was using the compressed version due to internet issue. Couldn't dwld the normal file. Is it possible to use mod in the compressed version or is it only for the VEU? Any idea when it will be updated to the full week 1?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
What micmitja said, your error log says "Fetish Locator 1.0.36", that's the wrong version for the current mod.
Thanks LightmanP

As i mentioned I was using the compressed version due to internet issue. Couldn't dwld the normal file.
Is it possible to use mod in the compressed version or is it only for the VEU?
Any idea when it will be updated to the full week 1?

BTW thanks for the Mod. Definitely will make playing easier

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks LightmanP

As i mentioned I was using the compressed version due to internet issue. Couldn't dwld the normal file.
Is it possible to use mod in the compressed version or is it only for the VEU?
Any idea when it will be updated to the full week 1?

BTW thanks for the Mod. Definitely will make playing easier
It's only possible to use the mod with VEU right now. I will work on the week 1 update today, however, I'm not yet sure that I will actually be updating the mod to version 1.0.36. From looking at changes, it seems that that update may add a bunch of changes, code. It may not be worth it to add all of that to basically have what my mod already does (that version added in-game tooltips, walkthrough).
You're welcome :)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's only possible to use the mod with VEU right now. I will work on the week 1 update today, however, I'm not yet sure that I will actually be updating the mod to version 1.0.36. From looking at changes, it seems that that update may add a bunch of changes, code. It may not be worth it to add all of that to basically have what my mod already does (that version added in-game tooltips, walkthrough).
You're welcome :)
I do hope you continue. Your mod gives so much more options which allows to explore the game more. However I understand as a dev you may have reasons to stop. Thanks & looking fwd to continue seeing your work.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I do hope you continue. Your mod gives so much more options which allows to explore the game more. However I understand as a dev you may have reasons to stop. Thanks & looking fwd to continue seeing your work.
:) I'm not saying that I will stop modding for the game, I will definitely keep updating the mod. It's just that updating the Week 1 version of the mod to the latest Week 1 version of the game may not be worth it. That update doesn't add any content, it's just an additional feature. Thanks for your kind words.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
:) I'm not saying that I will stop modding for the game, I will definitely keep updating the mod. It's just that updating the Week 1 version of the mod to the latest Week 1 version of the game may not be worth it. That update doesn't add any content, it's just an additional feature. Thanks for your kind words.
there are some extra scenes and options

Reactions: LightmanP

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I am not interested in watersport events but it seems i need to accept it for Mim or Sis content. Can i still see the scenes if i use your mod & reject those options?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote