Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
That's intended, with that option you basically follow 2 storylines at the same time, Polly & Nora path and Nora creampie path. Conditions in week 2 are adjusted accordingly so that you see both storylines if you chose that option.
Is that a 1-time decision or do we get the option to select that every split in the Nora path?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
So I've gotten to the end of day 14 and said yes to watch the extended scenes, but everything is black and says files are missing. Why is this? Is this happening to anyone else? Also where is the "replay room" I have no option for it from what I can see.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I've gotten to the end of day 14 and said yes to watch the extended scenes, but everything is black and says files are missing. Why is this? Is this happening to anyone else? Also where is the "replay room" I have no option for it from what I can see.
go back to save where it ask to to click yes, and dont roll back

replay room
1629513280482.png

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Love your mod, really makes the VN more enjoyable. I hope you plan on seeing it through till the end, coz continuing without your mod would break save files and force a replay.
You're welcome :) That's the plan, I wouldn't be so sure about the save issue, though. Currently, my modded saves load fine on an unmodded version of the game.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I get this error when i try to see the ''character pool'', don't know if it has anything to do with the mod, but im too much of a noob at coding to figure it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I get this error when i try to see the ''character pool'', don't know if it has anything to do with the mod, but im too much of a noob at coding to figure it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's an odd one, I don't have any issues with the character pool. The mod does modify functions.rpy (by like 1 character) where click_pool_char function is defined, but the function is present, not modified. Maybe try checking if you get the error without the mod, try reinstalling it. It's a minor feature, though, just some images of girls in a pool.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian
Jan 24, 2021
When watching the second choice/the one you didn't take, does the choices there count? More specifically;
I am at the find a girl to go down on choice. I picked the recommend one ny the mod (barrista girl) but when watching the second choice with Min, the green choice says "Mins path". If I click that, does that count even if that route was not the one I chose originally?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
When watching the second choice/the one you didn't take, does the choices there count? More specifically;
I am at the find a girl to go down on choice. I picked the recommend one ny the mod (barrista girl) but when watching the second choice with Min, the green choice says "Mins path". If I click that, does that count even if that route was not the one I chose originally?
Yep, when you see both scenes, your choices in both matter and are saved.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote