2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
The other game was awesome , this one will be easy to forget. If it's not broken why fix it.
they stated they wanted to try something different. I don't see many complaints from their backers as one too.I admit like sandbox or free roam as other callit. But I like plenty that don't have free roam.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Development Update (23.05.2024)

Hey everyone! We've got some fantastic news — we've almost finished all the dialogues, and we've already got some amazing art for a few scenes completed. In the upcoming Fetish Locator: S&M Studio Release, we've packed in a ton of content for you. And the best part? You can look forward to thrilling scenes with Nari, Lyssa, April and Stacy.

Our main character (MC) has grown really close to Nari. So when she started acting a bit strange, he was the first to notice. Their friendship is growing stronger, and now MC gets to show some care for this sweet, quirky friend. Get ready for some heartwarming moments!

Stacy isn't sitting idle, either. She's been working hard on the studio, and her efforts are finally paying off. They've got their first big order coming up, and now MC and Stacy have to make sure they make a splash with the client by making the best video possible. The studio is expanding, and if MC can get closer to other girls, they might be down to join crew! We can't wait to see what they come up with next!

And then there's Lyssa. Dearest Lyssa. After the events in Fetish Locator, your relationship will need a little repairing or more. In this update, you'll spend a lot of time with her, and your choices will plot your future together. It will determine how far you go and what kind of prize might be in store. So, get ready for some steamy evenings with our favorite lovely lawyer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Development Update (23.05.2024)

Hey everyone! We've got some fantastic news — we've almost finished all the dialogues, and we've already got some amazing art for a few scenes completed. In the upcoming Fetish Locator: S&M Studio Release, we've packed in a ton of content for you. And the best part? You can look forward to thrilling scenes with Nari, Lyssa, April and Stacy.

Our main character (MC) has grown really close to Nari. So when she started acting a bit strange, he was the first to notice. Their friendship is growing stronger, and now MC gets to show some care for this sweet, quirky friend. Get ready for some heartwarming moments!

Stacy isn't sitting idle, either. She's been working hard on the studio, and her efforts are finally paying off. They've got their first big order coming up, and now MC and Stacy have to make sure they make a splash with the client by making the best video possible. The studio is expanding, and if MC can get closer to other girls, they might be down to join crew! We can't wait to see what they come up with next!

And then there's Lyssa. Dearest Lyssa. After the events in Fetish Locator, your relationship will need a little repairing or more. In this update, you'll spend a lot of time with her, and your choices will plot your future together. It will determine how far you go and what kind of prize might be in store. So, get ready for some steamy evenings with our favorite lovely lawyer.
It pains me to see they doing this restart of old relationships just to "sell" this sequel to their supporters.
Makes me wonder if they won't try the same trick again with a third game...:censored:

Reactions: Cedrog

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
It pains me to see they doing this restart of old relationships just to "sell" this sequel to their supporters.
Makes me wonder if they won't try the same trick again with a third game...:censored:
as bavker i kinda thought was going on when they we be seeing her in a update. But it optional so atleast there.

Makhno78

May 9, 2024
For the moment I consider it like a test run, or a trailer. Many doors open, let's wait what is coming.
PS: is is the lady cop the same as Fetish Locator "Nora and Polly' ending ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.4.12] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I got ya. Makes sense, I may try it out. Just one questions , how much Stacy content do I have to see as she was my least favorite character ?
Honestly i think the Stacy could be better you couple repeatable sex scenes with her. I havent had time to check out new update. I think it getting just gonna be awhile.

Reactions: stargate1979
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes