2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Different dev teams, might as well ask why EA are working on the next Fifa instead of Dragon Age
IDK why are they working on this stupid game and not using their 100% resources on Taboo University:cautious:
Because they grew big enough to make two games at the same time. I have no issue with this, it shows they have been sucessful. I simply take issue with how they decided to make a sequel.

By the way, Dragon Age Dreadwolf is rumored to be release in this fiscal year.So here is hoping for a december release just like DA Inquisition.:D

May 7, 2024
Sadly another sequel where the dev thought making it a sandbox would be an improvement. Seriously, how many people in the history of AVNs have thought while playing a regular choice-driven AVN "You know what would make this better? Making it to where we had to grind stats and money, try to navigate a map and buildings, manage time like this was a Sims 4 ripoff, and after all that hope I'm at the right place and time to trigger a scene I haven't seen yet while wondering if that's the last one in the update or should I continue doing the Groundhog Day loops and keep grinding and hopefully unlocking another one". A real shame too, Stacy is one of the hotter MC's sisters, especially considering how long ago she was made.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
After the latest update (version 0.4.12), the game has begun to take shape and it looks promising. Previously, it seemed that the project was rotten - a sandbox, puzzles, but the developers, apparently, listened to the grumbling of critics and made an option to refuse these “joys”.
I'm glad to have my favorite characters - Stacey and Lissa and the opportunity to finally bring them together (in the third part of Fetish Locator they never made a finale with their participation, but for me personally this is the most interesting option).
In general, I'm waiting for updates, and if the game turns out to be as I hope, I'll take it on Steam.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes