2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Just downloaded, looking forward to playing, but i can't help but wonder:
a spinoff from FL... with an SM focus... and neither a femdom or a maledom tag?! not yet implemented, not planned (how?!), or just a missing tag?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
a spinoff from FL... with an SM focus... and neither a femdom or a maledom tag?! not yet implemented, not planned (how?!), or just a missing tag?
Tags are only allowed for content currently implemented

A list of planned tags requires participation by the dev since patrons aren't going to know what they are and, based on my interaction with them on discord yesturday, they have no interest in that anymore

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe a bit femdom from bosses but that's it.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This game was pirated and added to F95 without any involvement from the Dev nor from anyone in the Dev Team.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Personally, I especially liked two characters, Stacey and Lissa and, of course, the continuation with Stacey is interesting to me, but:
1. I hate mini-games.
2. I don't like sandboxes.
I looked at version 0.1.17, there is potential, but it is not clear where the creators will lead the story. The original game ended, and I would like something new, and the development of previous preferences in more sophisticated and perverse forms, and I think I'm not original here.
In any case, thanks to the authors.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
which? i solved by saving on minigame screen and then trying various combinations by if failed then reloased.
just tell anyone the true how long you solved 1min or 5min or near 10min or more i do that too save and load still stuck do i come to play game or come to do homework of IT Code Hacker lvl 1 College

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi anybody knows when all endings will be implemented. Tried to search but too many results. I thought dev will release endings but instead we got minigame

Reactions: Fapmaister

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just tell anyone the true how long you solved 1min or 5min or near 10min or more i do that too save and load still stuck do i come to play game or come to do homework of IT Code Hacker lvl 1 College
10ish mins total on both.

Hi anybody knows when all endings will be implemented. Tried to search but too many results. I thought dev will release endings but instead we got minigame
this just started so no endings.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes