2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Really loved Fetish Locator, probably one of the top 10 AVN's on here, but this feels like a huge step backward. A huge part of what makes Fetish Locator great is the engaging story and interesting characters, and its a lot harder to tell a good story and make character interesting on a turn based sandbox, particularly in RenPy. And what little story there is so far is not encouraging and would better have been told without the sandbox. The minigame is annoying, but I could put up with it.

I might check back in a year and see how its going

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
haven't played the game yet so idk if it has already happened....

Are the other characters from FL going to be in this one? And are they going to flaw major roles or just be cameos?

Would love for lyssa and amrose to be in this one.

Reactions: acgamer69

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
haven't played the game yet so idk if it has already happened....

Are the other characters from FL going to be in this one? And are they going to flaw major roles or just be cameos?

Would love for lyssa and amrose to be in this one.
AmRose is already here and already forgiven Mike after the ending 1.
Frankly speaking i would bet on most of them returning as a way to grab their supporters' attention since they decided to go with a really boring ending for this "sequel".:censored:

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
On the patreon page a dev replied to a question regarding Futa trans content saying not promising anything. But what was FL will be in SM.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Download it now from our page!
Fetish Location: S&M Second Release is here!

This update brings a plethora of exciting innovations!

Here are just a few of them:

A plethora of engaging new characters to interact with.
New Feature - Repeatable sex scenes.
Quests - Multiple quest lines are now possible.
Quests - Quests Page (lets you track storylines and select quests to follow)
Sound - New volume setting for sex voice sound (for those who prefer less voice effects during dialogue but want them during sex scenes).

Sizzling Scenes Await You: In this update, brace yourself for scintillating scenes with characters you may have already encountered in our Fetish Location trilogy.

13 New Scenes
1254 New Renders
69 New Animation Files
Animations have now reached new heights - higher quality, richer, and more realistic than ever before!

As soon as the First Season of our project is ready, we will definitely publish it for Steam players.

Buuty

Jan 8, 2022
I personally really enjoy the setting as well as the characters of the game. Sure, it's no Fetish Locator but keep in mind that this is new game and still need time to mature. Need a hero since this is a pretty big update for the game in many aspects.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes