2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Fatalin

Nov 1, 2022
Seriously?
So my suspicion about this game using a convoluted way of bringing back all the crew to keep patron's attention is turning up to be true?:oops: :unsure:
Hmm what is convoluted about it? Lyssa didn't die in the previous game, nor she broke up with MC. So there is no reason for her not to be in this game.
It is more of a question is this game a spinoff or a direct continuation. I'm not sure how dev described this game. But even if we look at Walking Dead spinoffs they are using there characters from the main series.
And I just want to see more Lyssa!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm a lil bit disappointed. I thought the S&M title was also a playing word for SM from BDSM...
I didn't, I know that the default name of the MC in FL 1 is Mike and that his ;) childhood friend ;) is named Stacey, therefore S+M was always going to be a play on their names

I'm more disappointed that FL S+M is a direct sequel rather than a new story in the same world

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't, I know that the default name of the MC in FL 1 is Mike and that his ;) childhood friend ;) is named Stacey, therefore S+M was always going to be a play on their names

I'm more disappointed that FL S+M is a direct sequel rather than a new story in the same world
Have to admit that was a nice play on the characters names.

This direct sequel seems intent on bringing back most of the previous cast.:unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yep It seems Lyssa is already here indeed. Guess they really are following the old sequel formula: same characters/story with just a different background/setting.

At least Lyssa should make this game better if she is already the second returning character. No reason to wait a whole week/part 1 for some full scene with her. :)
GA79NnxWgAAAS1n.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.2.20] [ViNovella] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [371 MB]
- - -

Mac [357 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes