2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Feels like they took the worst ending and made a spinoff out of it, would have preferred almost any other ending to be spun-off
I was hoping for this game to take place in a new city 5-10 years after the events of the first with an (almost) entirely new cast of characters; Fetish Locator would've gone global

A couple of old characters might've cameoed (with Stacey probably having a sizable part due to her role running FL but no other character would've appeared if doing so conflicted with any of the FL S1 endings)

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So who is in from the original, is Lyssa in it, that horrid fridged bitch we were forced to be with isn't in it is she.

• Angry
Reactions: acgamer69

JoeDough

Sep 14, 2021
loved fl and was excited for the spin off until I saw it's a sandbox grind. tried this update and got excited again about the choice between "gameplay" and "story mode" until the "story mode" turned out to be sandbox grinding too.
too bad, loved the characters, storytelling and renders a whole lot. :/

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't mind the sandbox but I'm glad we can skip the minigames. I'm just glad I can fuck Stacy repeataly. If I had my way I would fuck her every night.

You can add the vaginal sex tag now.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
These games are 100% better if you turn down the Voice Volume all the way. :ROFLMAO:
The Sex Voice Volume is hot though. :)(y)

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
REALLY liked the new characters, Taisia and Kanya. Their models are already awesome, but their kinks just made them so much better! In one update, Taisia became one of my favorite characters.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
continues from fl's canon ending.
No, I was just curious why a popular dev/studio has a game rated so low, read some reviews seems it's because of the sandbox. Can't say I disagree, they are the cancer of the genre, but it must suck even more coming from a studio that didn't have them before.
it-is-evolving-just-backwards.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, I was just curious why a popular dev/studio has a game rated so low, read some reviews seems it's because of the sandbox. Can't say I disagree, they are the cancer of the genre, but it must suck even more coming from a studio that didn't have them before.
well it's not that bad sandbox.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I wish they would just finish all of the endings of the original game before making a new one based on one of the worst possible endings.

Reactions: downtoo2015
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes