ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
oh, by the way... GREAT story idea! :) NICE renders! :) Keep it goin!! :)
Thanks for your nice words! Stay subbed to my future updates! And join to discuss the game!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this was pretty interesting in all honesty. so regarding the three main girls at the moment lydia, rose, and sis. are they gonna have interactions with other guys? if so is it avoidable in the sense you can prevent it or just look away?

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
I haven't tried it yet but here is one
Holy shit! I just released game couple of days ago! And someone already ported it!
this was pretty interesting in all honesty. so regarding the three main girls at the moment lydia, rose, and sis. are they gonna have interactions with other guys? if so is it avoidable in the sense you can prevent it or just look away?
So all cuckold or group sex fetish will be optional. But there will be some story-related elements that won't be avoidable. But they are more important as the story elements and not as fetish things.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Development-update-01.09.2019-720.jpg

Development update 01.09.2019

TL DR: I’m back from vacation and working on the next update!

I had a nice and wonderful vacation after working a lot on the first release of the game. But don’t worry, I’m already working on the next update that is going to happen at the end of September. Why only the end of September? The first release of the game had 5 scenes in it, that in total covered one story day! And it was a very busy day for our main character! But after I wrote the draft of the story for day #2… It only was possible to fit it in 7 scenes!

Telling the story the way I want is one of the reasons why I’m actually developing this game. So it will be 7 scenes. Wish me luck to finish it by the end of the month! And stay tuned for the update!

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 388285

Development update 01.09.2019

TL DR: I’m back from vacation and working on the next update!

I had a nice and wonderful vacation after working a lot on the first release of the game. But don’t worry, I’m already working on the next update that is going to happen at the end of September. Why only the end of September? The first release of the game had 5 scenes in it, that in total covered one story day! And it was a very busy day for our main character! But after I wrote the draft of the story for day #2… It only was possible to fit it in 7 scenes!

Telling the story the way I want is one of the reasons why I’m actually developing this game. So it will be 7 scenes. Wish me luck to finish it by the end of the month! And stay tuned for the update!
of course you open the door! what could possibly go wrong?!

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
New development update with a preview on Patreon!

Reactions: L7Bear

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I
As one of the writers on the game my response is:
"Patreon Release was at the end of September, so Public Release will be at the end of October."

As an active member of F95 my pirate response is:
"When someone ponies up the doubloons and leaks it. Yarrr, Matey"

I know, that kinda sucks. Let me explain a bit about why I think it is worth it.

As an active member on F95, I've played a hundreds of games here. I keep a "Fucking Excellent" folder with about 40 games that I actively keep up with and have really impressed me. Those are games that I find compelling and have at least one scene that impressed the fuck out of me and has me coming back with every new release hoping for more content like that.

Day 1 (v0.01.05) of Fetish Locator was one of the few games that made it to my "Fucking Excellent" folder in the first release. I was impressed enough by it that I became one of the writers and have spent the last month dedicated to making the best game we can.
Day 2 (v0.02.xx) has three scenes that impressed the fuck out of me, and the overall quality is much better than Day 1.

Obviously I'm now biased since I am directly involved in the creation of this game. That said, I can think of very few games that have content (quality, variety, or type) anything like what we put into Day 2. I can't think of any games that have done anything like what we have planned for the next few releases.

8 new scenes, over 400 new renders, 2 new characters, 1 character redesigned and her existing renders replaced, render quality improvements, edits for spelling, grammar, and other dialogue improvements... again, I'm biased. I really want to see this game take off, but I also really think this game deserves it.
I totally get you bro.

Reactions: L7Bear

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Hello everyone! Now there is another way to support the Fetish Locator team! Help us by spreading the word about the game! Now you can add a signature to your profile on F95! This will help us a lot if you are an active member! Here are five great signatures for you! I would be super happy if you use any of them!

New Additions:
Lyssa-promo.jpg
Min-promo.jpg
Lyssa3.gif

AmRose animated signature made by Lady Aspen from this post

New signatures made by Eikichi and posted here -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 157 Votes