mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Vinovella never completed the release of Fetish Locator 3.
There has been no news on Steam for several months now, and some of the key endings are still unavailable. At the same time, here and on Steam there are advertisements for other products.
It’s clear that you won’t make any more money from games sold, but is it okay that this game isn’t finished yet?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There has been no news on Steam for several months now, and some of the key endings are still unavailable. At the same time, here and on Steam there are advertisements for other products.
It’s clear that you won’t make any more money from games sold, but is it okay that this game isn’t finished yet?
And another bitesreads the dusttag?
As clearly marked by the tags (prefix) this game is considered as complete. Nothing of your personal opinion will likely change that, but your welcome to ask the staff to removed that prefix.
For the reasons it must be at least two cases where it was already discussed and I'm sure the search would bring that up.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
For the reasons it must be at least two cases where it was already discussed and I'm sure the search would bring that up.
Not two. This discussion sparks up at least every two weeks here. I remember seeing this discussion five or six times in this thread and I was trying to explain at least three times that the main game IS complete and eventually gave up. I think there are two most discussed (and most annoying) topics on F95. Those are NTR love/hate and " Fetish Locator is not finished" :ROFLMAO:

I think some people just don't get a concept of DLCs (additional content) after the main game has been completed and published. I mean, none of Fallout or Elders Scrolls games are complete if we take this view because people still make DLCs for them. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for they didn't since there is no fl3 (nor 2 but you didn't mention it), fl1 has 3 chapters/episodes/whatever and last chapter/whatever is finished and completed, endings are just extras/dlcs (besides that which leads to sm studio) and those might not come to steam or are sold separately.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes