Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I need help, what links do I have to use to unlock the game's uncensored and incest content? I'm a little lost. And how do I install it? And does Patches work with all translations?
You want to add the "Incest and Original Story" patch. In theory it should be enough if you add it to week 1, but just put it into all three games just to be sure.

I haven't played any version other than English, however, since this patch only switches a flag and does not contain content itself, it should work with any properly done translation as well.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
Just start playing this game, actually week 1.. so is blackmail from this app will end soon or would it till the end of the game? (I'm really not into blackmailing especially long term blackmail.. and for me it' kinda repulsive)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just start playing this game, actually week 1.. so is blackmail from this app will end soon or would it till the end of the game? (I'm really not into blackmailing especially long term blackmail.. and for me it' kinda repulsive)
I am afraid that this storyline will continue throughout the game. Mostly subdued but later it will turn up a couple dozen notches. You may want to try the unpatched version (or only incest patch) where it is rewritten, however I will not guarantee that it will help you disbelief that this is blackmail.

Reactions: Milton749

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
I am afraid that this storyline will continue throughout the game. Mostly subdued but later it will turn up a couple dozen notches. You may want to try the unpatched version (or only incest patch) where it is rewritten, however I will not guarantee that it will help you disbelief that this is blackmail.
thanks

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Screen cheats is not known.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "code/d15/prologue.rpyc", line 65, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact