Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do all 3 weeks have to be patched?
If you transfer your save from week to week then only the first needs to be patched.
This is correct. However, since the transfer from Week 1 to Week 2 seems to bug out more often than not unfortunately, and since patching is just putting a very small file into a directory, patching all three weeks should be the safe way to avoid any disappointment.

covfefe2000

Aug 12, 2020
Game suddenly stopped launching. It will initialize, the window will open, and then it'll close itself, but it's not a crash as it's not reported in the crash log. The regular log notes a razer xbox 360 controller. Could it be detecting my keyboard (Razer Hunter analog v2) as a 360 controller? The previous entries in the series detected Steam's Xinput controller, but they also succeeded in initializing steam.

What do?

EDIT: On the very small chance anyone with the same issue ever reads this, go to device manager and disable "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" under the Xbox 360 peripherals tab. Apparently certain Razer keyboards have this and it stops games running Renp'y from working. Sometimes.

That fixed it for me. Unplugged my razer tartarus and week 3 would launch again. Drove me crazy. Thanks!

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Is all the ntr except that one scene avoidable? I’m interested in that route because its got spicier more intense scenes, but im not really a fan of ntr. That happens in week 2 right? does forced ntr happen anywhere else? or is it week 3?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is all the ntr except that one scene avoidable? I’m interested in that route because its got spicier more intense scenes, but im not really a fan of ntr. That happens in week 2 right? does forced ntr happen anywhere else? or is it week 3?
It happens in week 3, everything is completely avoidable, however if you want to go down that route once you got out of the dungeon (or whatever you'd like to call it) there are no more scenes before the endings IIRC. Depending on choices you can then have access to an NTR ending or to a "revenge" ending.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
It happens in week 3, everything is completely avoidable, however if you want to go down that route once you got out of the dungeon (or whatever you'd like to call it) there are no more scenes before the endings IIRC. Depending on choices you can then have access to an NTR ending or to a "revenge" ending.
Ah okay, and is this the end of fetish locator’s main story or will there be more weeks? I know I saw somewhere that the stacy ending is the canon ending, are they planning to continue the main story? I saw that there is a whole other thing with the stacy as the main character, but im assuming thats a whole other side story.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah okay, and is this the end of fetish locator’s main story or will there be more weeks? I know I saw somewhere that the stacy ending is the canon ending, are they planning to continue the main story? I saw that there is a whole other thing with the stacy as the main character, but im assuming thats a whole other side story.
This game of Fetish Locator is finished, there will be no week 4 or similar. And the game "Fetish Locator 2: S&M Studio" (or something pretty much like that) would indeed be the continuation of Stacy's canon ending.

Reactions: Tyktamsyl

rullez3

May 25, 2020
I really wanted to pursue the “harem” ending, but after I finished the Daisy ending I felt fulfilled and uninstalled the game. 5/5 :)

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
Is ending 9 still not finished in the extended edition? It went straight to the final image then 'return to story' button appeared.
Or does it not play properly if you don't meet certain conditions? Could Multi-mod be breaking it?
Hmm it happened to ending 15 - waterfall too.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Is ending 9 still not finished in the extended edition? It went straight to the final image then 'return to story' button appeared.
Or does it not play properly if you don't meet certain conditions? Could Multi-mod be breaking it?
Hmm it happened to ending 15 - waterfall too.
Endings 9 (Rebooted) and 15 (Waterfall) are still to come.
3 (Two Girls) & 18 (Quartet) are still to come too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get to the Harem ending and the ending with Lissa?
1. need to be manwhore aka fuck all girls especially with sis, lydia, am-rose and ............
2. *lyssa and needs to be himher path or cheat with wt-mod and unlock all endings.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes