cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since you cannot get everybody and thus not unlock every ending in one single playthrough, a "full save" as such does not exist. Would need a set.
well mostly right but let's not spoil op's gameplay.

Aug 25, 2023
Hello,
You indicate on the 1st page:

Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (AL), French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Korean

Sorry but there is no French, just for info. :oops:
Thanks. bye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello,
You indicate on the 1st page:

Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (AL), French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Korean

Sorry but there is no French, just for info. :oops:
Thanks. bye
that's info from devs, you can goto discord and tell them that there is no french language in game.

Reactions: marcodelamoret

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Huh?

Extended has everything, then the multi-mod as well is a multi-mod which means it does multiple things. And there are the patches as well.
I highlighted what confused me.
1716455615385.png
and if you click on the top pink arrow (without walkthrough dlc) you get to this conversation
1716455659131.png
I am simply confused what I should download for the full experience.

also is week 2 (top pink arrow) not the full extended?

ps. is extended better than just slapping multi-mod on top of the vanilla download?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I highlighted what confused me.
View attachment 3662361
and if you click on the top pink arrow (without walkthrough dlc) you get to this conversation
View attachment 3662362
I am simply confused what I should download for the full experience.

also is week 2 (top pink arrow) not the full extended?

ps. is extended better than just slapping multi-mod on top of the vanilla download?
Week 1/2 are Steam w/DLC so they are extended versions. I don't ever use PDF WT's, so no clue. The multi-mod has everything you'd need besides the incest or incest/blackmail patches.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes