vardyparty069

Nov 12, 2019
Anyone have the new development update that Vinovella posted today? I think they mention which two endings are coming next. Can anyone who is subscribed to their patreon let us know?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That was your choices. I played all three weeks and most of the endings and never once sucked a dick or got fucked.
Which reminds me of a "scandal" in Mass Effect where one player complained loudly everywhere that he was somehow forced into a gay relationship ... after he needed to make a couple of obvious decisions in that regard.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Which reminds me of a "scandal" in Mass Effect where one player complained loudly everywhere that he was somehow forced into a gay relationship ... after he needed to make a couple of obvious decisions in that regard.
Pretty much. Really tired of those on the closet bigots. If you really don't like it why did you click on the options to see it?
In moments like this i really miss the facepalm reaction.

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
I just played Daisy's ending. After 10 minutes of crying, I found out she was alive. The writers are really cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have the new development update that Vinovella posted today? I think they mention which two endings are coming next. Can anyone who is subscribed to their patreon let us know?
still to come:

Endings 9 (Rebooted) and 15 (Waterfall) are still to come.
3 (Two Girls) & 18 (Quartet) are still to come too.

I just played Daisy's ending. After 10 minutes of crying, I found out she was alive. The writers are really cruel.
that's right.

Reactions: zgaf

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
mod can unlock all.
But unlocking everything with a mod and then complain that you can see everything is a bit stupid as well. These endings are endings (duh), they're not gameplay anymore as such, so don't complain if the story is set for you there. (Not you-you but general-you). You might as well complain that you browsed the graphics files and found untoward stuff ...

Of course you can wait for a mod tailored specifically to your taste ... however, if you actually play the game, you need to make decisions in that direction.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749 and cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So close, yes so far away from the "last DLC" (think 2 more after this) ending (what if endings, NOT canon, before people say it's not really completed), think I might just hold out a bit longer to reply. I hope we can get one big package, but I don't trust them enough, they can't even make a full build since the last canon ending, they've all been update patches.

Reactions: Cedrog

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Week 1-3 seen all scenes final score 4/10
Dahlia route was terrible
Maria should been slave for the MC not for everyone
NTR HELL NO Love or Sex Slave
Ending 5 & 7 MC no to sucking dick and getting fucked

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I need help, what links do I have to use to unlock the game's uncensored and incest content? I'm a little lost. And how do I install it? And does Patches work with all translations?

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes