shokoloko123

Apr 2, 2020
im using self reading and it always reading the amount of points overlay before it read the text someone know how i can hide it?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I may be misremembering things but it doesn't even seem like Lydia sees Mike as a potential love interest or sex partner.
The relationship with Lydia is slowly developing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is necessary to move the story but as the protagonist interests change so should be the people he is interested in. At least that is what i hope for. :unsure:
Perhaps there will be more choices like the one regarding AmRose down the road. Secret slave harem ending confirmed! :cool:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I may be misremembering things but it doesn't even seem like Lydia sees Mike as a potential love interest or sex partner.
She is necessary to move the story but as the protagonist interests change so should be the people he is interested in. At least that is what i hope for. :unsure:
Don't forget they kissed (twice) after their date, the first time being on Lydia's initiative. So I have to agree with Hordragg here, and disagree with RC-1138 Boss; she's definitely interested in him, she just isn't nearly as fast and easy as most of these other girls in this game ^^'

Reactions: L7Bear and Hordragg

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Has there been any Lyssa content added? I mainly want to see that stuff. The last thing I saw was the beach scene.

lardlogan123

Mar 21, 2018
Is scat going to be implemented into the series through Polly? Personally, I do have a scat fetish, not everyone is quite fond of it so you could have a way of turning it off or on. Could this be an option you would explore?

P.S Love this game, Hope to see more in the future.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is scat going to be implemented into the series through Polly? Personally, I do have a scat fetish, not everyone is quite fond of it so you could have a way of turning it off or on. Could this be an option you would explore?

P.S Love this game, One of the best or even the best fetish game I have played.
No idea but all fetishes can be turned off, you just say you're not into it when presented and it doesn't come up.

Of course, don't turn off too many ;)

Reactions: lardlogan123

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

P.S Love this game, One of the best or even the best fetish game I have played.
The developer's notes in the OP list scat among the 'cumming' fetishes. But I think it's way more likely to be introduced with Min rather than Polly.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
The developer's notes in the OP list scat among the 'cumming' fetishes. But I think it's way more likely to be introduced with Min rather than Polly.
Yes, there is the hint with Min like you said, and I think it's also implied by AmRose while she has her talk with the MC in the tub that the really kinky thing that she once had to do was some scat thing. It's not very explicit, but here's the exchange:

And if you look at the conversation that the MC, Stacy and AmRose later have while driving to the beach, there's also the reference to AmRose getting 37 points by that one stunt, so that has got to be something real nasty.

So I feel pretty confident that something scat-like happened there.

But, slightly off topic, that would probably be one of the few kinks I wouldn't engage in even for points :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Oh and there is also this thing right at the end where Polly is rimming the MC on the beach and if you click on the option that it might be too relaxing, the MC says something along the lines of worrying about farting in Polly's face and that that might be interesting or something like that. Isn't really scat, but the ingredients are certainly there. So there are potentially three characters that I can see where something like that might be introduced. But I agree, that it seems most likely with Min at this point.

Last edited:

lardlogan123

Mar 21, 2018
Yes, there is the hint with Min like you said, and I think it's also implied by AmRose while she has her talk with the MC in the tub that the really kinky thing that she once had to do was some scat thing. It's not very explicit, but here's the exchange:

And if you look at the conversation that the MC, Stacy and AmRose later have while driving to the beach, there's also the reference to AmRose getting 37 points by that one stunt, so that has got to be something real nasty.

So I feel pretty confident that something scat-like happened there.

But, slightly off topic, that would probably be one of the few kinks I wouldn't engage in even for points :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Oh and there is also this thing right at the end where Polly is rimming the MC on the beach and if you click on the option that it might be too relaxing, the MC says something along the lines of worrying about farting in Polly's face and that that might be interesting or something like that. Isn't really scat, but the ingredients are certainly there. So there are potentially three characters that I can see where something like that might be introduced. But I agree, that it seems most likely with Min at this point.
There are many possibilities for scat to be introduced and played through those characters. There is definitely an interesting relationship brewing with the MC and Min. Selfishly, I would like to see Polly, and going off by the beach scene, it may happen. (As i said, not for everyone:))

I get so invested in these stories, it saddens me to finish them so quickly but yh can't wait to see what happens!

lardlogan123

Mar 21, 2018
As there are people who enjoy watching girls pissing and pooping, I think majority sees that as humiliating act, a part of sub/dom play. Personally I would like to see Dahlia or Min make MC their toilet femdom way.
It was a little disappointing to play through Min's events.
How could I forget about Dahlia!? That would be interesting to see. I found Min's events decent but there are improvements to be made. Dahlia's scenes are the best. In my opinion, if Min's events were up to that standard then it will be much better.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Perhaps there will be more choices like the one regarding AmRose down the road. Secret slave harem ending confirmed! :cool:
Interesting, had forgotten about this. Still i think i won't go that route, she still doesn't look interesting to me i and hope i can steer Mike away from this love/admiration he has for her.
Has there been any Lyssa content added? I mainly want to see that stuff. The last thing I saw was the beach scene.
Unfortunately no new content for Lyssa. Update was added to previous days, requiring a new save to play through them.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes