Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For somebody who played the latest update please spoil the sister scene. He fucked us over so bad last update I won't play it until we get real action with her.
Uh ... I will scream in the aisle until mommy buys me a chocolate?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If nobody pirates it, you'd better build it by yourself. Download the Windows version and follow Hordragg's instructions.
Before you download the SDK, check the right version (open the file game/script_version.txt). The previous episodes used Ren'py 7.3.5, but the devs may have updated the game engine.
Uhh, so instead of rg version_tuple renpy/__init__.py I simply could've used cat game/script_version.txt all this time? Nifty. Thank you!

Reactions: scrumbles

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Before you download the SDK, check the right version (open the file game/script_version.txt).
I simply could've used cat game/script_version.txt all this time?
Checking "game/script_version.txt" for the used version of Ren'Py SDK is no safe option.
Ren'Py doesn't update this file so if a dev doesn't delete the old file before building his distirbutions it may show the wrong version. That happens quite often.

Reactions: Hordragg

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
This has surely been asked before, apologies in advance, but will there be a scene gallery for week 2 like we have for week 1? It's very helpful to find out what you missed and to rewatch the scenes of course.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
This has surely been asked before, apologies in advance, but will there be a scene gallery for week 2 like we have for week 1? It's very helpful to find out what you missed and to rewatch the scenes of course.
Yes, of course. With hints and all.
It is going to be included in the extended edition. Release date: next October.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes