Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello i'm confused. Why the last build of the game was 2.4.6 and now it's 2.2.3 ?
And the saves from the previous weeks don't worj for me , it's normal ?
Game build 2.4.6 is the normal version.
Game build 2.2.24 is "Extended" version. It has sounds, music, gallery and extra scenes and because of that it's possible that saves don't work, normaly the Extended version is 1 day behind the normal version, don't know how it is with this one, also because of the other story changes.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If this is indeed what has been happening that'd be an asshole and snitching is already looked down on at elementary school. However, to play devil's advocate for Patreon for a second: they have their business model and one may not like it. However, if a project doesn't fit their criteria and you are trying to sneak it in anyway, it being found out is not Patreon's fault. That's a risk one was willing to take, but with that comes the responsibility to accept when you lose your bet.
I'm gonna assume one of the patreons did it, I mean the scene was really poorly implemented and thought out, I already went on a rant about it here. While snitching is a real beta move I can understand if someone got mad about it. Since there wasn't really any foreshadowing what happened would happen. It was out of nowhere and invalidated her whole character as it had been established before. It was a good sex scene, it was just extremely poorly implemented.
It was one of those I'm done with this game I'm gonna release this to fuck with all my fans for no reason.
One of the patroens likely thought fuck you I'm gonna do this then.
Only my assumption though.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Game build 2.4.6 is the normal version.
Game build 2.2.24 is "Extended" version. It has sounds, music, gallery and extra scenes and because of that it's possible that saves don't work, normaly the Extended version is 1 day behind the normal version, don't know how it is with this one, also because of the other story changes.
Ohh thank you for the info !

Reactions: Bob69

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
So am I right that the standard version (2.4.6, released months ago) is further along in the story, up to the "big reveal" and that the newly released 2.2.24 extended version is still behind that point, just with more polish (extra scenes, sounds) on the content that is there? And that 2.2.24 has added the new no-blackmail censorship?

edit: I also see that the de-censor patch can already undo the new censorship, thats really cool. Good work on that.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I gotta say, after all the anal teasing with Polly, to be pegged by Nora instead is kinda dissapointing. Either way it was a great scene, can't wait for extended edition to catch up with 2.4.6!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So am I right that the standard version (2.4.6, released months ago) is further along in the story, up to the "big reveal" and that the newly released 2.2.24 extended version is still behind that point, just with more polish (extra scenes, sounds) on the content that is there? And that 2.2.24 has added the new no-blackmail censorship?

edit: I also see that the de-censor patch can already undo the new censorship, thats really cool. Good work on that.
Extended edition is always "late" when compared to the standard version.

why lydia has cheating us
You choose the ntr path. What did you expected? :LOL: :unsure:

Zoa

Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to delete "continue from" saves? I was stupid and now have 4 times the same save.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm gonna assume one of the patreons did it, I mean the scene was really poorly implemented and thought out, I already went on a rant about it here. While snitching is a real beta move I can understand if someone got mad about it. Since there wasn't really any foreshadowing what happened would happen. It was out of nowhere and invalidated her whole character as it had been established before. It was a good sex scene, it was just extremely poorly implemented.
It was one of those I'm done with this game I'm gonna release this to fuck with all my fans for no reason.
One of the patroens likely though fuck you I'm gonna do this then.
Only my assumption though.
It's kindergarten level petty though. Obviously - still assuming this scenario is still correct - somebody was A-OK with the blackmail content but still used it to spoil other people's fun in a "If I cannot have what I want then you aren't allowed to, too" kind of way. If somebody really has a problem with blackmailing (incest, pineapple pizza) content and goes snitching, that is somewhat strange and maybe they need a different hobby, but at least its consistent. If you complain about something you don't even dislike just to spite others, that's hypocritical and all about "me", everything has to suit my taste level of entitlement. No matter who else suffers, because it affects not only the dev (and think about how many TV shows would still be on if anybody disliking a story arc could just cancel it) but also thousands of people who did like the game and had no problem with NTR or at least not with the optional, clearly labeled, clearly warned about NTR in this game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
so you only get day 15 & 16 in this version but in the wt you have till day 18
As usual with the extended version. I dunno exactly where it stops cause I didnt play it, but the extended version was always not up to date in terms of days, but has extra scenes etc.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes