micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys is there any other link for week 3 like workupload or smth cuz these links download very slowly?
well for normal version new update is coming, check post above yours
and sure here got for extended one

Week3 2.2.24 pc extended

Last edited:

tired_user_69

Oct 19, 2018
is the new update the normal edition or extended edition? its so confusing nowadays with 2 different eitions.
I think it's the normal edition, the extended edition is released after there is some content in the normal edition and I think they already released the extended edition till day 19.

Reactions: rafaaa

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
because i saw on patreon a new version and wanted to know what edition was. because i dont know what edition is better to be played (extended has endings and normal doesnt have) and do the editions already have that removed that patreon demanded?
The best experience probably is to be patient and wait until extended is finished. If you're not patient (and I can relate to that) you'll have to decide what is more important to you: more content or deeper content.

And yes, all versions on Patreon have blackmailing content removed, both normal and extended.

Reactions: rafaaa

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Whats the difference between the noraml and extended. Which would you recommended to someone interested for a first playthrough?

Jun 20, 2018
Whats the difference between the noraml and extended. Which would you recommended to someone interested for a first playthrough?
If it's the previous weeks, I suppose you may as well play the extended, but all it adds is bonus scenes. So far I've only played the standard weeks. I'll do an extended run when it's all over, I suppose.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it's the previous weeks, I suppose you may as well play the extended, but all it adds is bonus scenes. So far I've only played the standard weeks. I'll do an extended run when it's all over, I suppose.
Well, bonus scenes ain't so bad, or is it? Also a bonus character, plus music (if you care for that).

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Here you go:

PC -
Mac -
APK -

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Somehow i don't think we will ever see it considering how far in the game we are already.

Anyway, thanks for the download! :cool: (y)

Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 166 Votes