micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, i left this game hanging because I didn't like some things. Now that I see the game is complete. Avoiding these things. How much of the game do I miss? Just to understand.

Optional: Menstruation*, Urination, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Watersports, Hallucinations, Futa/Trans, Enema**

* = sorry I'm not a native English speaker. I know what it means. But it's the first time I've seen it in a game. What is meant by this?
** = (what is meant by this fetish)? Something like seeing people poop?
Also i read some comment write about Netorare (which i have problems), but in the optional there is no netorare. Only Netori (with which I have no problems).

Above all, is it easy to avoid these fetishes?

Thank you
it should be all optional in 1st week would probably have to cheese some point if would want to avoid half the content, but thats easy, as always with this game i recommend Ligthmans mod, there you got choice to enable or dissable any content on spot from w2 forward. also most important you can see whole game (parts that you want) in one play.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does the I-Patch over on Lewd Patcher work on all the chapters, or do I need to download This for weeks 1 and 2?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i mean i have searched
the thing i dont understand does orig patch add something or EDIT the content of the game?
It edits the story from VIP mode to Blackmail mode (as originally intended and decidedly Patreon unfriendly). There are no additional scenes.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Game is complete for real or like a new week and this week is "completed"? I have not played this game at all yet but its on my list so I am wondering.

Apr 2, 2021
So as a completely new player do I still need to download week 1 week 2 separately? Or is it incorporated into the final version of the game (the 8.0 GB download) since its completed?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Game is complete for real or like a new week and this week is "completed"? I have not played this game at all yet but its on my list so I am wondering.
its completed tho sometime in future they will apparently release more endings as dlc
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v3-0-15-extended-vinovella.35068/post-10853792

yeah they announce that last month
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] - Full

COMPRESSED FULL GAME

SIZE ~ 1.96 GB

PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compressed update only by Bob69 (Instuction one post below)

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!
Compressed update only by giqui one post above!

Win/Linux: v2.6.25 Extended -> v3.0.15 Extended [3,13 GB]
- - -

Mac: v2.6.25 Extended -> v3.0.15 Extended [3,10 GB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes