Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In my walkthrough AmRose is not my slave, brother, she's my secret paramour. Now for Stacy, well, no NTR, if it comes to NTR, then well, it's time to abandon the ship, I don't like to be a cuck.

Take it a fucking butt plug, being a sissy, have one of your women being fuck by another dude, and being fucked by a God damn tranny is beta as fuck, bro, if people like being a weak beta soyboy, they are free to be, but not me, brother.
The lady doth protest too much.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, i played week one and i think day two in week2 and i was very pleased.(y)
I haven't picked a LI yet, everyone has their advantages and disadvantages for me so far.

read a lot comments of this week and this makes me feel uneasy and i don't know if I will play this to the end :cautious:
i hope we can take the sis out off this mess without any damage, i don't like seeing her to be exploited by some perverted.
i little bit girl on girl don't bother me.
have no problem with ntr/sharing if you have a choice...I give a shit about the points in the app and whether she is a LI or not.
if that cannot be prevented,then i'm out of here:cry:

i really like what i have played, the devs did a really good job so far (y)
that being said, i think i wait a few more weeks(updates) and decide whether I keep playing this or not:unsure:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
read a lot comments of this week and this makes me feel uneasy and i don't know if I will play this to the end :cautious:
It's still a very good game. Only reason people have been concerned over the dip in quality was because it was so good before, and it's well worth the play. Hopefully will just have been a bump, and next updates will return to form.

Also question of whether or not the scene will be given a bit of a re-do regardless of the community reaction to it, given that it's basically for a Christmas special scene which doesn't take place at in-game Christmas. As is, I'd recommend playing it through and waiting to see the next couple updates too. Very likely they'll confirm the quality to you.

Reactions: Koulo077

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, i don't see an christmas special and i give shit regardless whether there was one or not..ok, many devs give a lot of effort, what i support and think it's wonderful on canon or not:sneaky:

Reactions: Oxiton

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is there 4 the Mc, either 4 good or 4 worse .. she is the implied LI because she gets most screen time.
Having a kiss so passionate and no fornication at a fornicating party is lame as they come.
So much 4 scraps as MC just gets a second hole possible screw outside ... where the streakers roam .. HAHAHAHA.
AmRose deserves a severe punishment for her bullshit at the party, she is MC's slave and therefore does not have any opinion on any matter that means anything... She may be Stacy's friend but that is irrelevant, if her master doesn't want to see his sister involved with FL, she should shut her fucking mouth, especially with the shit she has been through with in the App...

I think she needs a "Ring of Fire Hotsauce" enema with the bathroom locked to teach her a lesson! And all of you whining about AmRose had every right to speak up, don't get what a M/S relationship is all about!!! To me, AmRose should be kicked to the curb for her massive betrayal... I'm sure the chick in the plague mask in the outdoor shower would happily take her place.

Incest is a listed tag and to say Stacy isn't a LI, being the only family member in the game is odd, and after the WS shower scene wanking thinking about her brother & the WS bathtub scene wanking on her brother is ridiculous! There is no NTR tag so Stacy hooking up with Mr. Rando(s) makes no sense... As far as we know Stacy may still have her V-card and to lose it at the fetish party will either turn this into a total NTR game or us extreme fetishist Alphas will abandon this en-masse.
There is no LI to pick.

The only relationship that's counted is one you don't pick the rest are seeming like side fucks. Even the one girl that declares her undying love is treated as a side fuck.
In my walkthrough AmRose is not my slave, brother, she's my secret paramour. Now for Stacy, well, no NTR, if it comes to NTR, then well, it's time to abandon the ship, I don't like to be a cuck.

Take it a fucking butt plug, being a sissy, have one of your women being fuck by another dude, and being fucked by a God damn tranny is beta as fuck, bro, if people like being a weak beta soyboy, they are free to be, but not me, brother.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017

Ugh, fetishes don't give a fuck about your fragile sexuality. People talking about alphas and betas always sound weak and pathetic as hell, as if they had to prove something to themselves. Not to mention the use of "cuck" and "soyboy".

Incest is a listed tag and to say Stacy isn't a LI, being the only family member in the game is odd
There's incest in the game already. MCs friend (forgot his name) bones his sister.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hmm, i don't see an christmas special and i give shit regardless whether there was one or not..ok, many devs give a lot of effort, what i support and think it's wonderful on canon or not:sneaky:
It was that weird Stacy as a santa's elf on a stripper pole. :ROFLMAO:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
People talking about alphas and betas always sound weak and pathetic as hell, as if they had to prove something to themselves.
I sort of agree, but there's a lot more to it than just that.
People throwing the term "Beta" around as an insult are usually pretty far from being Alpha themselves.

Not to mention the use of "cuck" and "soyboy".
Too many who use the word "cuck" as an insult, are usually the same kind of ignorant twit as those who throw around the term "Beta" out of insecurity.

"Soyboy" really only applies toward male feminists, and/or "metrosexual" guys who typically come across as more effeminate and with lower than average testosterone, and typically consume lots of soy products.

There's incest in the game already. MCs friend (forgot his name) bones his sister.
Tempted to say Kevin, but those two are pretty forgettable as characters sadly. Doing things with his sister more than qualifies this game for an NTR tag, even if he was getting off on watching his sister fucking his best friend.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I waited for the last two updates before continuing my playthrough and, I gotta say, they've both been pretty underwhelming. They're just dull, nothing really interesting happened and the little content I saw happened between mc and super-marginal characters... I really hope this party will bring us something really fresh and worth playing for.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone feel there is little to no fresh feels as everyone knows eachother?

Mc even remembers babes from last party. But he is now old news, a lost puppy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. so much pent up sexual tension ... just flank her near those bricks and pund her to smittereens!

Game oN!

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So... are all fetishes actually optional? Can you "shut them off" or is this one of those, "your choices make a difference" games because if it's all about choosing are the choices clear? If not then does this game require alot of walk through use?

magus448

May 22, 2018
God forbid the MC want's his sis away from things that are like starting her sexuality with the equivalent of throwing her into the deep end. Amrose wasn't even at the last party. The hell she knows about if its ok for Stacy or not? Also another argument that could be used is: she is probably not drinking age yet and Min might not want anyone that young attending for legal reasons.

No he wasn't. He has been using the app for sexual satisfation left and right but somehow his adult sister can't? That is called hypocrisy.

Also AmRose was personally targeted and Mike got involved and became a target too, which makes a strong point for the blackmailer being someone close to them. So long as they don't speak about the issue with Stacy she will be okay just like the dozens, maybe more, of people who are using the fetish locator app.

Truth be told i believe they would raise more suspicion from Stacy if they tried to stop her from using the app while not saying why.
No he was using it to get to the party to go see his crush and now he is being blackmailed to continue doing it. It just so happens he gets to do things now with people he likes to keep the points up.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So... are all fetishes actually optional? Can you "shut them off" or is this one of those, "your choices make a difference" games because if it's all about choosing are the choices clear?
All of the kinks are optional, there is not a single one that you have to enable, however, in order to progress the story you must accumulate a certain number of points and this is not optional.
Vanilla playthrough => game over (unless you play a more recent version of the Extended Edition. I am not sure the one shared here has this feature though)
If not then does this game require alot of walk through use?
Some girls and fetishes are mutually exclusive, you need a few saves to unlock everything. Not many, probably five or less.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Vanilla playthrough => game over (unless you play a more recent version of the Extended Edition. I am not sure the one shared here has this feature though)

Some girls and fetishes are mutually exclusive, you need a few saves to unlock everything. Not many, probably five or less.
Thank you for the reply.
So it's semi optional, you got to pick some in order to progress and not get a game over. I'll give it a try, worst case sanario if the kinks aren't my thing I'll just play something else.

Thanks my man!

Reactions: scrumbles
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes