LJdan

Dec 14, 2017
The incest patch on LewdPatcher doesn't work. It's a .rpyc file and not a .rpa... Any suggestions on how I can get it working?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scrumbles

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The incest patch on LewdPatcher doesn't work. It's a .rpyc file and not a .rpa... Any suggestions on how I can get it working?
It's the real deal. Confirmed by downloading and decompiling just now: it's setting set_special(True) like it's supposed to. Just drop it inside the game's game directory like you would do with any other patch. See for information on the different Ren'Py file types. Have fun!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
weird, I just started a new game from week 1, with the taboo patch but there are little icons next to most choices that literally spoils all of the consequences of your choices, is that intended? I don't want a walktrough I just want to make my own choices is there any way to disable it?

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I have some questions about week one version:

1-What is the Voice Effects Update?
2-should i download both and combine them or is one of them enough for playing?
3-If both Voice Effects version and normal version are both complete week one why it says v1.0.25 for Voice Effects version and v1.0.36 for normal version?(Also the size for normal version is more than Voice Effects version and that's very odd considering the Voice Effects version contains voice files)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have some questions about week one version:

1-What is the Voice Effects Update?
2-should i download both and combine them or is one of them enough for playing?
3-If both Voice Effects version and normal version are both complete week one why it says v1.0.25 for Voice Effects version and v1.0.36 for normal version?(Also the size for normal version is more than Voice Effects version and that's very odd considering the Voice Effects version contains voice files)
the aka normal 036 is final version , only dif between voice eff is that got integrated wt made by dev
also suggest you to use mod with it, or you will have to one girl cut lose , there is party event got 3 parts and without it you can attend only 2 up to your choosing without it

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
Vinovella released both the first part of day 14 and the Extended Ed. up to day 13 in august.
wasnt the first half of day 14 ( 1.10 content ) already released in July ? if not then I'm doing something wrong because the game still ends after Cynthia for me. august was only the extended 1.9 I think.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
MMmm... how do I import my save from week 1 to week 2?

Im aware I can import a savefile from the main menu, but I don't see any savefile to import, were you I put my savefile?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
MMmm... how do I import my save from week 1 to week 2?

Im aware I can import a savefile from the main menu, but I don't see any savefile to import, were you I put my savefile?
Week 2 will pick up any week 1 save made at a specific point. See this post for further information.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Is the full party with Stacy and Amber Rose with MC naked at the pool released? Is there any fixed date for this release?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What's the difference between Extended and regular Week 2? Which one to download and play? What's the difference?
You can play both but saves won't be compatible without issues betweem them. Regular goes up to half of day 14, extended goes to day 13 and have music, sounds, extra scenes.

Next time remember to search the thread. This has been answered several times already. ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Development Update - BTS (27.08.2021)

sy-dd-door.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
There was some confusion with our latest update, so I decided to dedicate some time to explain how our development process works and why we need to go back and work on the Extended Editions—releasing some content again and again.
First of all, the work on a release starts around 2 month before the release date with brainstorming sessions to outline the scenes and figure out what they should include. Usually, by that time we already know the general idea of the main event and we add additional content that should be included. As a result, it looks like a draft of every scene that will be included in the upcoming release. Then our writers work on creating actual dialogue and the content of the scene in a very detailed way.
Five weeks before the release we start to make renders according to the script, and also animations if those are needed. That usually takes the most time, and when we are done with them it is time to compile the pictures, animations, and the text in the code of the game. Last step is testing and then it all goes to you in the form of a new release with lots of content.
But that work doesn't stop there. We still need to work on adding sound effects, music and voice effects to those scenes. And all of that content takes us working with composers and voice actors to obtain. After that, we also make sure that scenes work with replay and CG galleries. That part along with additional bonus scenes would be included in the extended edition—as you might've noticed. Our problem is that with such short release times we just can't make 100% of content and finish everything as a part of Extended Edition.
When you are playing a scene from a Day-14, we are already rendering Day-15, writing Day-16, and planning Day-17. Right now, for example, we already have a draft of all the main events for Week-3 and how and where all the endings will go. This work requires a lot of planning, and communication so that nothing is late and every scene is accounted for and all the storylines are correct. And there would be no way of doing this without your support and contribution here on Patreon.
I'm quite sure that at this point we have one of the most effective and professional teams on this market. And with your support we can make even more awesome things! So keep an eye out for that ;)
I hope this was interesting for you to read :) Have a nice day!

The dev update before that was this one from the 17. AUG.

Last edited:

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
He really managed to screw things up and confuse everyone by making a version with day 14, and then re-releasing a version with extra content but without day 14. Couldn't have just waited and released a final version with all they wanted to put in, instead they gotta retroactively add more stuff and release it as an "extended edition." What a mess.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes