Aug 21, 2020
I was thinking Stacy or AmRose.
Fuck AmRose. Not literally though

Hate the fucked that she is so integral to the story that you have to be in a relationship with her to continue

Lydia is kind of boring. She pretty hot but her personality isn't really compatible with mine. She pretty hot though and would not mind anything casual. But only casual, nothing serious with her.

I pretty much hated her since the beginning. As the MC was basically idealizing her and I hate that premise. Reminds me of the stupid stuff we do when we're in that phase

I like Min. She pretty competitive and does have a entrepreneurial spirit. Hate the fuck that i have to sit through watersports to get on her path. Damn the short hair got me

Stacey is the childhood friend right? She is pretty hot in yoga pants. Not a fan of the childhood friend setup to ignored her right from the beginning

Daisy is pretty sexy and nice to be around. I like that character development with her. But really want the game to go more in depth with her. Still She has the look of an instagram thot. I find it weird to be the guy in a relationship with her rather than one of the followers that stalk her social media.

As for Sabina? Did i her name right.Too much of a vindictive bitch to be in a relationship with her. Stil she is both crazy and hot and that is pretty attractive.

As for the trans girl.The stuff we learn about her in the story if pretty neat but not really my thing. Would be a different story if the character modal was different. She not really my type but god there are a lot of pre-op trans that look really attractive compared to your average girl. Sometime you could not even tell the difference. Its tempting to experiment with that but only if she clean.

Nov 11, 2017
Fuck AmRose. Not literally though

Hate the fucked that she is so integral to the story that you have to be in a relationship with her to continue

Lydia is kind of boring. She pretty hot but her personality isn't really compatible with mine. She pretty hot though and would not mind anything casual. But only casual, nothing serious with her.

I pretty much hated her since the beginning. As the MC was basically idealizing her and I hate that premise. Reminds me of the stupid stuff we do when we're in that phase

I like Min. She pretty competitive and does have a entrepreneurial spirit. Hate the fuck that i have to sit through watersports to get on her path. Damn the short hair got me

Stacey is the childhood friend right? She is pretty hot in yoga pants. Not a fan of the childhood friend setup to ignored her right from the beginning

Daisy is pretty sexy and nice to be around. I like that character development with her. But really want the game to go more in depth with her. Still She has the look of an instagram thot. I find it weird to be the guy in a relationship with her rather than one of the followers that stalk her social media.

As for Sabina? Did i her name right.Too much of a vindictive bitch to be in a relationship with her. Stil she is both crazy and hot and that is pretty attractive.

As for the trans girl.The stuff we learn about her in the story if pretty neat but not really my thing. Would be a different story if the character modal was different. She not really my type but god there are a lot of pre-op trans that look really attractive compared to your average girl. Sometime you could not even tell the difference. Its tempting to experiment with that but only if she clean.
Daisy is top tier too, AmRose romance is getting boring and forced real quick, Lydia IS boring as hell.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
AmRose as a slave is good. Lydia is cool ass gf and hopefully a cuckquean in the making. Stacy and Min are my lovely piss queens.

I love all the LIs I have the paths for. Love all the choices of fetishes and can't wait for more. :)

tania

Jun 30, 2017
title says Week 2 Extended v1.10.10 but the extended links its only for 1.09.24 ,does the links in top download 1.10.10 already with extended?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
title says Week 2 Extended v1.10.10 but the extended links its only for 1.09.24 ,does the links in top download 1.10.10 already with extended?
No, it says Week 2 Version 1.10.10 and Week 2 extended Version 1.09.24

The extended Version has not the start of the Party at Lydias house, like the 1.10.10 Version.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
uh no, the title literally says:
Fetish Locator [Week 2 Extended v1.10.10] [ViNovella]

and v1.10.10 is not extended so the title is causing most of the confusion
Yeah, right. I just looked at the download links. My fault.

whatisthisidk

Nov 30, 2019
Get a game breaking error after the toilet glory hole scene with Maria and Talia:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd13s01_return'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d13/extended/d13s02.rpyc", line 269, in script
  File "F:\XXX\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\XXX\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.9.24
Wed Aug 25 21:58:14 2021
Also getting the same error, any luck fixing it?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Also getting the same error, any luck fixing it?
Get a game breaking error after the toilet glory hole scene with Maria and Talia:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d13/extended/d13s02.rpyc", line 269, in script
  File "F:\XXX\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\XXX\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.9.24
Wed Aug 25 21:58:14 2021
Seems like there's something wrong with one of your scripts file. You can try copying the attached folder into your Fetish Locator folder. Or enable the console via UnRen, Shift+O and type jump d13s03 just before the error occurs.

Reactions: puffmutter

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
As someone who just disocvered the game, what's the difference between the base and the extended version? The base seems to be a newer update, but I assume the extended one just contains additional scenes? And why is it a separate download instead of them just being added into the base game?
Thanks!

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
as far as I can figure out this confusing mess:

the regular version 10.10 is the most up to date ( goes up to first half of day 14, first half of party just after cynthia scene )
it was released last month if I got it right.
since the party is not over, I expect one more release to finish the week.

the extended version v9 has up to day 13 ( doesnt have first half of party yet ) but does in the previous days have extra scenes.

if you start new you can take v9 to start with, last day will eventually be added in a later released extended version.
if you have been playing each week2 release so far you need v10 for your savegames to work ( no extended scenes obviously ) or replay the whole week again.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I think that this game has kind of lost it's way, in that way too many versions are floating out there, with way too many walkthroughs and mods. I have gotten lost trying to figure out where to continue playing from, or even what version I should start from scratch with hopes of the story continuing from a save point. Anyone have any pointers? I would like the most content possible (thought extended version would be that) but got to the Samiya choices on Day 9 sand every choice went to the same scene, like there was no choice. Tried both the 9.4 extended and 10.10. Is there something that combine everything?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think that this game has kind of lost it's way, in that way too many versions are floating out there, with way too many walkthroughs and mods. I have gotten lost trying to figure out where to continue playing from, or even what version I should start from scratch with hopes of the story continuing from a save point. Anyone have any pointers? I would like the most content possible (thought extended version would be that) but got to the Samiya choices on Day 9 sand every choice went to the same scene, like there was no choice. Tried both the 9.4 extended and 10.10. Is there something that combine everything?
I don't think its that bad. Actually pretty easy.

Normal version 1.10.10 is until the half of day 14.
Extended version 1.09.24 is until the end of day 13.

The extended version has 3 more scenes then the normal version (Excluding the missing day 14 ofc). And sounds, music and other small things.

For Walkthroughs , I don't know what to tell you. Check the version you have and use that Walkthrough or use the cheat-mod.

For the 2 mods from the Main Page, Pretty self explaining if you look what they do.

For Samiya: As far as I know there are 4 scenes for her, the one at day 9 when you met her and then the choice between the 3 different ones to get the luggage back. (You can watch all with the cheat mod) Don't know if there is more for Samiya.

Reactions: Hoboy
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes