Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
Hi all, I am facing a problem and need some help. After the Hana scene I am facing a traceback error. How can this be fixed?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi all, I am facing a problem and need some help. After the Hana scene I am facing a traceback error. How can this be fixed?
You start by posting the error, either text in a spoiler, or traceback.txt file.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
what's the difference between the links under "Download" and "Week 2 Extended"?

under the first one, the file name is "FetishLocatorWeek2-1.10.10-pc" and the size is 2.67GB, while the latter is "FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc" and the size is 3.37GB.

the first one looks like it's the more recent version but it's got a smaller size. does this mean the extra stuff included in the extended version isn't included in the base game of the next version?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what's the difference between the links under "Download" and "Week 2 Extended"?

under the first one, the file name is "FetishLocatorWeek2-1.10.10-pc" and the size is 2.67GB, while the latter is "FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc" and the size is 3.37GB.

so the first one looks like it's the more recent version but it's got a smaller size?
extended so far with both weeks is made after week is completed, got extra content so you have to replay whole thing at the end
also is currently last version, but its missing last ingame day which normal version got, if you havent play it yet, just grab extended version it got more more scenes included than last day got missing, and in the end you do yourself favor of not needing to replay the thing.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Oh okay..I have attached the .txt file here
Did you perhaps load a save that wasn't made with the extended version previously? If so, you should replay the whole Week 2 on the extended version you're playing.
Or you can enable the console via UnRen, open the console with Shift+O, and type "d09_thejudge_done = True" (no quotes) if you want to see the judge extended scene or False if you don't. By clicking ignore on the error I believe you will just skip the scene.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Is there also a week 1 extended edition? I think I remember there were also some scenes only in the extended.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there also a week 1 extended edition? I think I remember there were also some scenes only in the extended.
there was and is, just grab 0.36 version of it its the final of week 1, the diference between voiced and that one is only integrated wt made by dev
do advise you to use mod with it, so you dont have to choose between paths and you get to see all the scenes, those that you want ofc

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
This game is really fond of railroading, the mc has already a crush on a girl who you are forced to pursue, he does a morally questionable thing at the party that gets himself blackmailed, he is forced to accept Amy-Rose's affection and that's just the first week, haven't played the second week yet.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This game is really fond of railroading, the mc has already a crush on a girl who you are forced to pursue, he does a morally questionable thing at the party that gets himself blackmailed, he is forced to accept Amy-Rose's affection and that's just the first week, haven't played the second week yet.
not a fan but those are important for the plot so it makes sense, this is supposed to be telling a specific story, again I get you since I'm not a fan of what he did at the party( and to be fair I would have just said "fuck it go ahead" when blackmailed), but yeah important for the plot.

Reactions: Renonymous

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
not a fan but those are important for the plot so it makes sense, this is supposed to be telling a specific story, again I get you since I'm not a fan of what he did at the party( and to be fair I would have just said "fuck it go ahead" when blackmailed), but yeah important for the plot.
(Minor spoiler below)
I get that but I'm just not fond off characters acting a certain way purely to drive the plot forward, for example who actually starts masturbating next to a girl after they just prevented her being raped. That doesn't really feel like an actual decision a person would make. I dunno maybe that's just me.

For the rest I'm enjoying the game, so its all good.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
(Minor spoiler below)
I get that but I'm just not fond off characters acting a certain way purely to drive the plot forward, for example who actually starts masturbating next to a girl after they just prevented her being raped. That doesn't really feel like an actual decision a person would make. I dunno maybe that's just me.

For the rest I'm enjoying the game, so its all good.
completely agree actually.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's a fine line. A game like this can never allow for too many options due to limited dev capacity, so a MC can't just skip work or similar. Then again, what the MC does to drive the story forward should be within the "default behaviour" realms. Thus I will allow for a wife within a game which you cannot just get rid of. Wildly incoherent behaviour can detach you though.

What riles me a lot about our designated LI here is not so much that we need to follow her path, but the permanent shilling how great she is by MC and in part others. She feels Mary Sue-ish. I have the deep rooted feeling that this is purely intentional and will play an important role in how my guess is the plot will continue, still sometimes rubs me the wrong way.

But it may be different from player to player. Say, MC comes across a burning building and hears cries for help. He can try to help, stay away from danger, or take out his camera to get some good drama. For me that would all be acceptable choices and thus default behaviours, even though at least one of them means that MC is an asshole. Others might take this differently and say I cannot identify with a gawker of such kind.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
What is 'Week 2 Extended' and what's the difference between it and the standard one? Why both of them are available? A bit of a description would be nice.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is 'Week 2 Extended' and what's the difference between it and the standard one? Why both of them are available? A bit of a description would be nice.
It's been said a couple of times over the last few pages: extended offers some extra scenes but is less advanced in the storyline.

Could anyone please tell me if week 2 is complete? been waiting to play it.
It is not.

Reactions: Zoranian

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Get a game breaking error after the toilet glory hole scene with Maria and Talia:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd13s01_return'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d13/extended/d13s02.rpyc", line 269, in script
  File "F:\XXX\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\XXX\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd13s01_return'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.9.24
Wed Aug 25 21:58:14 2021

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I've spent a good amount of time with this game...and I keep coming back to the same issue (and maybe this is just me). I don't understand MC's fascination with Lydia. MC had put Lydia's pussy on the pedestal since the beginning. Sure, Lydia is cute, sweet, talented, and a bit innocent and naive...but nothing really stands out that makes you go "OMG, I MUST HAVE HER!" or "LYDIA IS MY FUTURE WIFE!"

I think MC is meant to pursue her only to find there are better fits for him...at least that's how I hope it goes. I hope MC ultimately has a choice on who he wants to be with.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've spent a good amount of time with this game...and I keep coming back to the same issue (and maybe this is just me). I don't understand MC's fascination with Lydia. MC had put Lydia's pussy on the pedestal since the beginning. Sure, Lydia is cute, sweet, talented, and a bit innocent and naive...but nothing really stands out that makes you go "OMG, I MUST HAVE HER!" or "LYDIA IS MY FUTURE WIFE!"

I think MC is meant to pursue her only to find there are better fits for him...at least that's how I hope it goes. I hope MC ultimately has a choice on who he wants to be with.
While I am all aboard with Lydia not being my girl and being shilled overly by the game, though as I said I guess for good reason, I have experienced that friends of mine were enawed by girls I found less than interesting while at the same time I had some "fascinations" where I was told afterwards that nobody could understand. And in a similar vein I do not understand the taste in music of some people. Or TV series. Or or or.

But yeah, we have some MC/player detachment here for quite a few people. It will always happen but it can be bothersome.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes