scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Is the game setup for the 20 people to have sex with to fail? I have two playthroughs (MC sub/MC dom) and still only end up with 16 girls before finally having sex with Stacey.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is the game setup for the 20 people to have sex with to fail? I have two playthroughs (MC sub/MC dom) and still only end up with 16 girls before finally having sex with Stacey.
The extended version adds more, totalling up to 19, but there's still no way to succeed. It's deliberate for plot reasons.

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
No, Lyssa will always have a dick. You still have options though, you can reject her entirely on that basis or turn down pretty much any opportunity to interact with it and even deny her touching it.
Awwwww I really liked her design and her personality but with that thing I just can't. Anw thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Awwwww I really liked her design and her personality but with that thing I just can't. Anw thanks
Since options like these usually require all scenes involving a character in the nude to be rendered twice, here also to rewrite the story, they rarely exist. It is a bit easier in sprite based games like Summertime Saga, but with fully rendered games it can get complicated.

Reactions: Grelk

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
When I'm extracting with WinRAR these two files, that I got through their MEGA-links, I get the following errors:
! (...)\Fetish Locator ~ Week 1 (v1.0.25 Voice Effects Update).zip: Checksum error in (...)\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
! (...)\Fetish Locator ~ Week 2 (v1.9.24 extended).zip: Checksum error in (...)\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\game\audio.rpa. The file is corrupt
! (...)\Fetish Locator ~ Week 2 (v1.9.24 extended).zip: Checksum error in (...)\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\game\video.rpa. The file is corrupt
I'm now trying to get the files again through other sites. Have anyone else gotten these errors? I would expect MEGA to have some sort of error-checking, when syncing with the local client for Windows.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When I'm extracting with WinRAR these two files, that I got through their MEGA-links, I get the following errors:
! (...)\Fetish Locator ~ Week 1 (v1.0.25 Voice Effects Update).zip: Checksum error in (...)\FetishLocator-1.0.25-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
! (...)\Fetish Locator ~ Week 2 (v1.9.24 extended).zip: Checksum error in (...)\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\game\audio.rpa. The file is corrupt
! (...)\Fetish Locator ~ Week 2 (v1.9.24 extended).zip: Checksum error in (...)\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.9.24-pc\game\video.rpa. The file is corrupt
I'm now trying to get the files again through other sites. Have anyone else gotten these errors? I would expect MEGA to have some sort of error-checking, when syncing with the local client for Windows.
Never had those errors but I use the far superior 7zip

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Update Winrar or switch to 7zip.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
When I downloaded the files again, but from another source, I didn't get the error. I don't intend to use my transfer-BW on MEGA to try again, and see if it was just a fluke.

Which brings me to this, after comparing the files of v1.0.25 vs. v1.0.38 and v1.9.24 ext. vs. v1.11.16 that are linked to in the OP: It seems like "v1.0.25 Voice Effect Update" was just a milestone, and not a different branch/edition of Week 1, since after comparing them by content, I don't see much difference in size and files. This is compared to Week 2 v1.9.24 extended vs. v1.11.16, where it is clear that "extended" edition has some files that not present in the newer version.

Could anyone confirm this regarding Week 1?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When I downloaded the files again, but from another source, I didn't get the error. I don't intend to use my transfer-BW on MEGA to try again, and see if it was just a fluke.

Which brings me to this, after comparing the files of v1.0.25 vs. v1.0.38 and v1.9.24 ext. vs. v1.11.16 that are linked to in the OP: It seems like "v1.0.25 Voice Effect Update" was just a milestone, and not a different branch/edition of Week 1, since after comparing them by content, I don't see much difference in size and files. This is compared to Week 2 v1.9.24 extended vs. v1.11.16, where it is clear that "extended" edition has some files that not present in the newer version.

Could anyone confirm this regarding Week 1?
Of course it isn't a different version, why would you think otherwise? The Voice Effects update adds voice effects to the previously released Extended Edition (the version released to Steam) which added extra scenes to week 1.

The next release will be the week 2 extended edition (the version released to Steam).

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So that stupid shit is finally over? Hopefully we will be back to some more interesting fetishes istead of focusing on stupid harem bullshit. Though I don't know if I will have enough patience to get through that pool party at all... Probably not.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Of course it isn't a different version, why would you think otherwise?
Since it is shown as a separate segment on the OP here on F95, instead of only showing the latest release of Week 1.
The Voice Effects update adds voice effects to the previously released Extended Edition (the version released to Steam) which added extra scenes to week 1.
So there was/is an Extended Edition of Week 1, or are you referring to Week 2? Also, are these effects included in later versions like Week 1 v1.0.38?

Basically I'm just trying to identify the latest and most complete release of each week.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Since it is shown as a separate segment on the OP here on F95, instead of only showing the latest release of Week 1.

So there was/is an Extended Edition of Week 1, or are you referring to Week 2? Also, are these effects included in later versions like Week 1 v1.0.38?

Basically I'm just trying to identify the latest and most complete release of each week.
The version of Week 1 is the extended version since nobody would choose to play the base version anymore, the voice effects is a further extension.

The week 2 extented in the OP is a partial extended version that adds scenes to the first 5 days of week 2. The final Week 2 extended will drop in a few weeks, at which point it will replace both week 2 versions; there will probably be a voice update for that as well but presumably that will be kept separate since not everyone will want the voices (I find the voice effects annoying)

Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone here know of a mod that would allow classic save ui renpy games to have similar save systems as this game does? Only played week 1 so far (1.0.36), but I really enjoyed how you had the double arrows to move the *save pages* on the ui to the left or to the right, etc.

This is of course, in comparison to the default set 9 save pages on the ui + Q(uick saves) + A(utomatic saves).

I'm a chronic intensive saver (before every event, etc.), so I find myself having banks of saves in normal games (in example: Karlsson's gambit has me having... 5 save banks full of 50~ saves).

And yes I do know that save pages are infinite, I just don't wish to click the right arrow button thirty times to get to save page 39.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone here know of a mod that would allow classic save ui renpy games to have similar save systems as this game does? Only played week 1 so far (1.0.36), but I really enjoyed how you had the double arrows to move the *save pages* on the ui to the left or to the right, etc.

This is of course, in comparison to the default set 9 save pages on the ui + Q(uick saves) + A(utomatic saves).

I'm a chronic intensive saver (before every event, etc.), so I find myself having banks of saves in normal games (in example: Karlsson's gambit has me having... 5 save banks full of 50~ saves).

And yes I do know that save pages are infinite, I just don't wish to click the right arrow button thirty times to get to save page 39.
An interesting idea, though implementing it as a universal mod may proof quite challenging as a screen needs to be redefined. But since you're asking for the 'classic save ui', the below should do the trick. Just drop it in a .rpy file with a name of your choosing inside the game's game directory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For any game that's using a fancier ui or allows for named saves you'd need to implement it yourself. The relevant parts are the introduction of the Pager and the altered behaviour of the buttons at the end of the 'file_slots' screen.

Hope this helps!

Jul 8, 2020
An interesting idea, though implementing it as a universal mod may proof quite challenging as a screen needs to be redefined. But since you're asking for the 'classic save ui', the below should do the trick. Just drop it in a .rpy file with a name of your choosing inside the game's game directory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For any game that's using a fancier ui or allows for named saves you'd need to implement it yourself. The relevant parts are the introduction of the Pager and the altered behaviour of the buttons at the end of the 'file_slots' screen.

Hope this helps!
Thank you! Copy-pasting code from the original game/s to ensure compatability with your file should be easy enough (Or, I'd like to think and hope so).

EDIT: Just tried it out, and it works like a charm. You really saved me there :D

Reactions: Hordragg
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes