lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Agreed. Shame that there's so little Kloe in CoBD…

Ah, but Personal Trainer does have an actual scene featuring its trans woman. Granted, she's only third wheeling, she is involved in on one of the later events with Alex (the chunky college minx :love: ).
Oh, ok, I gave up on PT (not that one, lol) before the scene you describe was implemented and do not feel the need to revisit.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a difference between week 2 extended and not extended other than the versions?
Yes. They're producing the core gameplay first – which already makes for a fantastic game – to later add some slight polishing in the form of audio and additional scenes. That's why 'Extended' always lags behind in version numbers throughout the development cycle.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
You missed the point entirely.

Preventable has nothing to do with it, if the game contained beastiality then it would be against Patreon's TOS and would therefore be banned. Sure, it could still be supported via Subscribestar but the userbase for that site is tiny in comparison so VI would be losing most of their support for a fetish that, at no point, have they expressed any interest in portraying.

I get that this is your flavour but at no point has it even been vaguely hinted at as a possibility so just move on.
While I agree that a preventable kink would solve the problem for me, others think differently - for completionist reasons, because people like to complain, whatever you have. But in the contest of this game, while almost everything is preventable, it always comes at a cost (lower FL score etc.) so it affects gameplay.

Also, I think that bestiality is quite a fringe fetish. Sure, these deserve their games, too, not complaining, but it is a bit risky to only have it as a side event - it may turn off many people while the intended audience may not get enough of it to really care. This game is already implementing a few more controversial kinks and there are complaints about trans (although Lyssa is one of the more beloved characters, every once in a while complaints come up) or watersports. I think if you wanted to include such things as bestiality, it needs a "leading role" to be worth it for the fans wanting it making up for the ones lost to it.
You guys are right, thanks for clearing things up.

Somehow I don't think that sentence says quite what you are trying to say...
o_O

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I have this issue while playing week 2 ? pls help and after some time the game crashes and the window closes. View attachment 1431361
No idea. Looks serious, though. The grey text is from the CG gallery, the big white text most probably from the main menu. Apart from the ususal routine of turning it off and on again, I'd say your best bets are reinstalling the game, checking your graphics driver, and possibly also your graphics card (in case it isn't an iGPU).

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
No idea. Looks serious, though. The grey text is from the CG gallery, the big white text most probably from the main menu. Apart from the ususal routine of turning it off and on again, I'd say your best bets are reinstalling the game, checking your graphics driver, and possibly also your graphics card (in case it isn't an iGPU).
thanks for the suggestions

toke_belang

Oct 26, 2020
I got question, I played week 2 extended version but it doesn't have any music on it, it just have a slap sound, is this supposed to be like this ? because when I play week 1 version it has music and various sound :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I got question, I played week 2 extended version but it doesn't have any music on it, it just have a slap sound, is this supposed to be like this ? because when I play week 1 version it has music and various sound :unsure:
well in week 1 sounds were added the last - last update of game, well only one after was integrated wt. so am expecting that when next last (i hope) extended of week 2 comes it should had in it, cause if it wont that means that will probably be another version with sounds.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
VI has released 2 extended editions of week 2 which include additional scenes not included in the initial releases. These Ex editions only added content for the days already released. You will only get all of the extra scenes and sounds when the final week 2 is released which should be in 4-5 weeks time (of course, that release will be patreon/steam only so seeing a release here depends on the generosity of your fellow pirate scum)

BTW, the sounds in week 1 weren't added until week 2 was around 50% complete.

toke_belang

Oct 26, 2020
well in week 1 sounds were added the last - last update of game, well only one after was integrated wt. so am expecting that when next last (i hope) extended of week 2 comes it should had in it, cause if it wont that means that will probably be another version with sounds.
VI has released 2 extended editions of week 2 which include additional scenes not included in the initial releases. These Ex editions only added content for the days already released. You will only get all of the extra scenes and sounds when the final week 2 is released which should be in 4-5 weeks time (of course, that release will be patreon/steam only so seeing a release here depends on the generosity of your fellow pirate scum)

BTW, the sounds in week 1 weren't added until week 2 was around 50% complete.
Ah so the sound isn't added yet, thought at first that there is some error in my setting. And thank you for the info

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
the walkthrough for week 2 has a blacked out spoiler at the end. what does it say? i can't read it. also, is it possible to succeed the challenge? i only got to 16.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the walkthrough for week 2 has a blacked out spoiler at the end. what does it say? i can't read it. also, is it possible to succeed the challenge? i only got to 16.
You can mark the spoiler and copy it over to some other program, like Notepad. Or you could play the game to the end (of week 2) to find out yourself.

16 is not the max, but the max won't be enough either.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Does this compress has latest version??
Fetish Locator [Week 2 Extended v1.09.24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 953 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 935 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
A long time ago. It involves two incestuous siblings that Mike knows.
There's also the Pete and Samira thing, though i think that's supposed to be the more traditional NTR and not in the same way as the you cucking Kevin.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There's also the Pete and Samira thing, though i think that's supposed to be the more traditional NTR and not in the same way as the you cucking Kevin.
The matter isn't helped by the serious lack of tags. Following the tag's definition only netorare can be tagged ntr. Netori as well as cuckolding have no associated tags despite all three of these being wildly different concepts. And the most appropriate tag of the remaining ones is cheating which, funnily enough, applies both to cheating as well as being cheated on. With the latter veering right into ntr territory for most, we got ourselves a nice circular conclusion. And yes, I forgot where I was going with this… :oops:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has NTR been finally added?
A long time ago. It involves two incestuous siblings that Mike knows.
Not in the meaning of the tag on this site though - you (MC) cucking others does not count. And the way the situation is set up it is hard to imagine how it could be included in this game in the meaning of the tag. Yes, anyone of Lydia, AmRose, Stacey could in theory jump into somebody else's arms and onto his dicks - but that would be breaking their character. With anybody else it is doubtful that MC would even care, after all we know they do have sex with others and are fine with it. Very theoretically we could develop a love route with, say, Min, and then she "make-up-fucks" that other guy whose name evades me. But I consider that far fetched.

So my guess is: the tag will never be added. Whether your kink will be satisfied is a different question and may depend on it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not in the meaning of the tag on this site though - you (MC) cucking others does not count. And the way the situation is set up it is hard to imagine how it could be included in this game in the meaning of the tag. Yes, anyone of Lydia, AmRose, Stacey could in theory jump into somebody else's arms and onto his dicks - but that would be breaking their character. With anybody else it is doubtful that MC would even care, after all we know they do have sex with others and are fine with it. Very theoretically we could develop a love route with, say, Min, and then she "make-up-fucks" that other guy whose name evades me. But I consider that far fetched.

So my guess is: the tag will never be added. Whether your kink will be satisfied is a different question and may depend on it.
Actually, come to think of it, a "Lydia Face-Heel Turn" (in as much as people consider her a face in the first place, which is debatable) could fit the story. So a theoretical scene like she set the app up with "that other guy whose name evades me" and when we finally think we will have proper sex with her he turns up and NTR ensues. Or similar. However, that would probably be near the end and a long time off as of now. And likely - nah, don't think so.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes