• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
It just ended where the last version ended for me (on the bad with sis and amrose), was that it?

Ahhverdammt

Jul 4, 2017
In my game (PC) ends the Version 1.11.16 on Day 14 after Scene 07 (where i fuck Cynthia in the Ass).
After this scene i should save the game and the game ends here.
But the Walkthrough tell me that here are more scenes after this.
Where is the problem? Make i any mistake?
Or is the Walkthrough written a Part of the Future Version?

Thx for Help

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It just ended where the last version ended for me (on the bad with sis and amrose), was that it?
No, there's a lot more after that, try rolling back 5 or 6 screens, saving, then reloading that save. A save too close to the end of a previous version sometimes prevents the update triggering.

Reactions: Ziltoid

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can you win the challenge where you have to fuck 20 people or do you always lose it?
You always lose it, the closest I've got is 17. There will be more scenes added in the Week2 Extended Edition but that will likely max out at 19.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
You lose in any case, or you don't get to fuck 20 people or your balls fall out ( which is the punishment that awaits you).

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
beast..like.... bestiality?....tbh bestiality is a touchy subject since some people consider it animal abuse, and that's totally not cool... specially considering the importance of consent in the fetish community.
Yes. I don't see it as abuse, unless he's forced to do it, take the example of the Man's best friend game and you'll see how it works, speaking of harassment, sexual harassment etiquette should be prohibited, this is a crime after all, the same goes for drugs, but that side I understand.

• Angry
Reactions: Krynh and Grelk
Sep 15, 2017
Yes. I don't see it as abuse, unless he's forced to do it, take the example of the Man's best friend game and you'll see how it works, speaking of harassment, sexual harassment etiquette should be prohibited, this is a crime after all, the same goes for drugs, but that side I understand.
So is bestiality. Animals, like children, can't legally consent. No dev with a Patreon and Steam release is going to include that type of content.

Reactions: Grelk

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
How would the animal use the app?
With the paws.

So is bestiality. Animals, like children, can't legally consent. No dev with a Patreon and Steam release is going to include that type of content.
Zoophilia is a big no on patreon and steam and with most developers using it. Give up, you won't find this here.
I forgot about that part, thanks for reminding me, but also, nothing that subscribestar solves.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes