lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can you win the challenge where you have to fuck 20 people or do you always lose it?
You always lose it, the closest I've got is 17. There will be more scenes added in the Week2 Extended Edition but that will likely max out at 19.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
You lose in any case, or you don't get to fuck 20 people or your balls fall out ( which is the punishment that awaits you).

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
beast..like.... bestiality?....tbh bestiality is a touchy subject since some people consider it animal abuse, and that's totally not cool... specially considering the importance of consent in the fetish community.
Yes. I don't see it as abuse, unless he's forced to do it, take the example of the Man's best friend game and you'll see how it works, speaking of harassment, sexual harassment etiquette should be prohibited, this is a crime after all, the same goes for drugs, but that side I understand.

• Angry
Reactions: Krynh and Grelk
Sep 15, 2017
Yes. I don't see it as abuse, unless he's forced to do it, take the example of the Man's best friend game and you'll see how it works, speaking of harassment, sexual harassment etiquette should be prohibited, this is a crime after all, the same goes for drugs, but that side I understand.
So is bestiality. Animals, like children, can't legally consent. No dev with a Patreon and Steam release is going to include that type of content.

Reactions: Grelk

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
How would the animal use the app?
With the paws.

So is bestiality. Animals, like children, can't legally consent. No dev with a Patreon and Steam release is going to include that type of content.
Zoophilia is a big no on patreon and steam and with most developers using it. Give up, you won't find this here.
I forgot about that part, thanks for reminding me, but also, nothing that subscribestar solves.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He's already reduced to these fetishes, unless the creator is smart and makes it preventable.
You missed the point entirely.

Preventable has nothing to do with it, if the game contained beastiality then it would be against Patreon's TOS and would therefore be banned. Sure, it could still be supported via Subscribestar but the userbase for that site is tiny in comparison so VI would be losing most of their support for a fetish that, at no point, have they expressed any interest in portraying.

I get that this is your flavour but at no point has it even been vaguely hinted at as a possibility so just move on.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
He's already reduced to these fetishes, unless the creator is smart and makes it preventable.
While I agree that a preventable kink would solve the problem for me, others think differently - for completionist reasons, because people like to complain, whatever you have. But in the contest of this game, while almost everything is preventable, it always comes at a cost (lower FL score etc.) so it affects gameplay.

Also, I think that bestiality is quite a fringe fetish. Sure, these deserve their games, too, not complaining, but it is a bit risky to only have it as a side event - it may turn off many people while the intended audience may not get enough of it to really care. This game is already implementing a few more controversial kinks and there are complaints about trans (although Lyssa is one of the more beloved characters, every once in a while complaints come up) or watersports. I think if you wanted to include such things as bestiality, it needs a "leading role" to be worth it for the fans wanting it making up for the ones lost to it.

Reactions: LucasLeels

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While I agree that a preventable kink would solve the problem for me, others think differently - for completionist reasons, because people like to complain, whatever you have. But in the contest of this game, while almost everything is preventable, it always comes at a cost (lower FL score etc.) so it affects gameplay.

Also, I think that bestiality is quite a fringe fetish. Sure, these deserve their games, too, not complaining, but it is a bit risky to only have it as a side event - it may turn off many people while the intended audience may not get enough of it to really care. This game is already implementing a few more controversial kinks and there are complaints about trans (although Lyssa is one of the more beloved characters, every once in a while complaints come up) or watersports. I think if you wanted to include such things as bestiality, it needs a "leading role" to be worth it for the fans wanting it making up for the ones lost to it.
Well said. As a fan of trans/futa content it annoys me when games earn that tag through a single scene; examples include CoBD (excellent game otherwise), Torrid Tales and, particularly egregiously, Personal Trainor where the trans content is limited to an upskirt of a trans woman*. Each flavour should be an important part of the game or else be left out entirely.

*It turns out my information was out of date

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well said. As a fan of trans/futa content it annoys me when games earn that tag through a single scene; examples include CoBD (excellent game otherwise), Torrid Tales and, particularly egregiously, Personal Trainor where the trans content is limited to an upskirt of a trans woman. Each flavour should be an important part of the game or else be left out entirely.
Agreed. Shame that there's so little Kloe in CoBD…

Ah, but Personal Trainer does have an actual scene featuring its trans woman. Granted, she's only third wheeling, she is involved in on one of the later events with Alex (the chunky college minx :love: ).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes