JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Really Great game, can someone tell me when week 2 will have full extended version and when the third week will begin, any news?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
About your question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having a hidden object element suddenly turn up in the middle of what's otherwise a straight choice-based story seemed to me an exceedingly strange design decision at the time. I dare say most players missed it as it's buried in the middle of a game where hidden objects otherwise play no role at all.

Reactions: scrumbles

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
I get a lot of crashes in the second-week build of the game. After 10 minutes of gameplay, the game closes itself. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
After lydia and the mc and rose have a fight a error keeps poppping up
Do you have the right version. The up to date version is v1.11.16. It sounds like you have the error that was described mutliple times already.

Really Great game, can someone tell me when week 2 will have full extended version and when the third week will begin, any news?
End of October.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Sorry didn't quite get it, the full extended version, the begining of the third week or both will be at the end of October?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry didn't quite get it, the full extended version, the begining of the third week or both will be at the end of October?
The Extended version will be finished at the end of October, the Week 3 will start in November I would guess.

Reactions: JohnLewd

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
what is the difference beetwen the link in download category and the one in week 2 extended
Normal version 1.10.10 is until the half of day 14.
Extended version 1.09.24 is until the end of day 13.

The extended version has 3 more scenes then the normal version (Excluding the missing day 14 ofc). And sounds, music and other small things.
As of now the Normal version under "Download" is v1.11.16 and finishes up day 14 and with that the 2nd week.

Reactions: phoenixofdark

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Stacey is definately my favorite
Yeah. She is one of the best women in this game. Together with Lyssa. (as for me)
I don't even give a fuck about this stupid fetish app and this "challenge". For me, the most important thing right now was that I finally had a scene with Stacy and that she is ours. Finally! :love:

And this app is starting to piss me off.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I have a doubt.
With the end of Week 2 Extended in October and the start of Week 3, the dev will centralize the work in only one version and stop doing two different versions? Or the Extended Version is simply a feature for patreons and will continue?
This is not a complaint, just a doubt.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have a doubt.
With the end of Week 2 Extended in October and the start of Week 3, the dev will centralize the work in only one version and stop doing two different versions? Or the Extended Version is simply a feature for patreons and will continue?
well extended edition is bound to 10 bucks tier , motivation to pay more , even tho you have to pay 15 to get instant access but still, so it wont go anywhere
only thing that is , its get done with last few updates of week, same was for week 1 and now week 2, you get reason to replay the thing for extra scenes and voice effects.

Reactions: Nosket

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have a doubt.
Search the thread. The inner workings of this game's development was explained in detail in a recent patreon dev blog that was posted here.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
It just ended where the last version ended for me (on the bad with sis and amrose), was that it?

Ahhverdammt

Jul 4, 2017
In my game (PC) ends the Version 1.11.16 on Day 14 after Scene 07 (where i fuck Cynthia in the Ass).
After this scene i should save the game and the game ends here.
But the Walkthrough tell me that here are more scenes after this.
Where is the problem? Make i any mistake?
Or is the Walkthrough written a Part of the Future Version?

Thx for Help

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It just ended where the last version ended for me (on the bad with sis and amrose), was that it?
No, there's a lot more after that, try rolling back 5 or 6 screens, saving, then reloading that save. A save too close to the end of a previous version sometimes prevents the update triggering.

Reactions: Ziltoid
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes