Mar 17, 2020
is the current extended version integrated in the current version or do I need to download it extra and do I then just "dump" it in the current version?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
is the current extended version integrated in the current version or do I need to download it extra and do I then just "dump" it in the current version?
You don't dump nothing – it's two independent versions. And no, the standard version does not contain the extended one. You'll need to pick between playing the full week two now, or playing it with audio and additional scenes but only up to a certain point.

Mar 17, 2020
You don't dump nothing – it's two independent versions. And no, the standard version does not contain the extended one. You'll need to pick between playing the full week two now, or playing it with audio and additional scenes but only up to a certain point.
ok thx for the answer

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a problem with the game (week 2)

During the scene with Samyia when we go to work as an her "assistant" (fake rape) then I have a black screen all the time. "Image not found"
Even during the scene with the woman who MC is to rape (set up) I have a black screen and when I choose to get BJ, my game crashes and I get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is fix for this?
I play with wt mod and on android via joiplay.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm getting a script error after amrose-lydia fight... could not find label d14S18...any clue to get rid of it?? thanks..sadly there is no Ignore buitton that save life so often ibn other renpy VN Games.thanks
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd14s18'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d14p2/d14s17.rpyc", line 39, in script
  File "C:\The Games Machine\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.05.08-pc\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.08.07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\The Games Machine\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.05.08-pc\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.08.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd14s18'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.11.15
Sun Sep 26 16:12:22 2021
[/CODE]
anyone?? i tried to reisntall but same error...uff

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have a problem with the game (week 2)

During the scene with Samyia when we go to work as an her "assistant" (fake rape) then I have a black screen all the time. "Image not found"
Even during the scene with the woman who MC is to rape (set up) I have a black screen and when I choose to get BJ, my game crashes and I get this error:

There is fix for this?
I play with wt mod and on android via joiplay.
No idea. Have you tried without the mod? :unsure:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No idea. Have you tried without the mod? :unsure:
With wt mod I had options where I could choose two scenes (fake rape or prank vanessa)
So I chose two scenes at once.

But I went back and only chose the scene that worked without any problem.

I would like to see the second scene but I have no idea what to do.

No, but when I finish playing in week 2 I try. :D

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
have just finished the update didnt had any problem , was playing with mod

you have to start from save where standard v1.10.10 ended up

didnt do oliver and i dont follow dahlia path and have end up on 17, not sure why stacy didnt count tho nobody cant say now they didnt fuck sis, unless they didnt want to .

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Wanting the creator to do double renders of every scene that has her in it for such a small detail really wouldn't be worth their time and effort. As for someone making a mod for that it would involve going in and very carefully editing every image to remove it which would take a lot of time. So I doubt anyone would want to go through all that, maybe you could do it yourself if it's such an issue for you.

Thanks, yeah, that's about what I figured. No worries, just thought I'd inquire as to whether such a mod existed. As to the creator, I was simply putting it out there. I don't like it, so I'll adjust my playthrough to make sure she is Min-imized. I have never wanted to make video games, especially not erotic ones. For me, creating erotica takes the eroticism out of it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
not sure why stacy didnt count tho nobody cant say now they didnt fuck sis, unless they didnt want to .
Well, the game makes quite a deal of the countdown of the app on the phone and when it reaches zero, Stacy is still hovering over the MC. So at least 10 seconds too late. (It isn't entirely clear to me when an encounter counts, first insert, climax, sometime else?)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well, the game makes quite a deal of the countdown of the app on the phone and when it reaches zero, Stacy is still hovering over the MC. So at least 10 seconds too late. (It isn't entirely clear to me when an encounter counts, first insert, climax, sometime else?)
well they are already sleeping for me when starts to beep

i guess will have to see if extended adds anything to it and we know its not the end cause of wt

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well they are already sleeping for me when starts to beep
That's only the notification you get, earlier you see the countdown ticking until

Countdown.JPG

But you're not there yet

Not Yet.JPG

(Yes, I only got 14, sue me. I have a pretty good idea of some that I missed but not all - is there some overview with whom and when you get the points? Will replay it in extended anyway.)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
My question is if there is some mod that removes piercings and tattoos or at least lets you choose who has them or something? I hate those nose rings that hang down in the middle and I love everything else about Min, but that nose thing is just, ugh, I can't take anybody seriously that has one and I can't take my eyes off it because it's so distracting. If not a mod, then maybe allowing the MC to request Min not wear it, or if that's your thing, asking her TO wear it.

I'm glad to know that no matter what you do, you fail, because I thought for sure that I'd missed something. That being said, the party was billed as MC fucks all the chicks invited and that wasn't the case. Why was so much time spent in the pool talking with Hanna when that time could have been spent banging the girls that attended the party, and why couldn't other girls that the MC may or may not have had sex with show up? If your dick is on the line, I would think that inviting anybody that's ever smiled at you would be the order of the day, up to and including Pete, Mr. Moneybags, the lady at court, everybody.
Maybe after the game is finished... Someone might.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes