Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is the taboo patch still usable?
Yes. Probably always will be no matter how many weeks, since it basically just switches a flag, unlike some other games where it actually contains content.

It seems failure is the way the story progress, unless Extended edition adds a lot of extra scenes.
Even then I'd doubt there will be a "success" option because then you would have two different stories in week 3. "Best" I could think of would be you win but get called on a technicality. And no, the scene with Stacy being too late is not a technicality in my eyes.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
im confused i downloaded week 2 2-1.11.16 but week 2 extended is 2-1,9,24, so after playing week 23 i tryed downloading week 2 exctended but cant seem to load week 2 and will have to play it from the start again? is extended really more then the normal week 2 one?

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
im confused i downloaded week 2 2-1.11.16 but week 2 extended is 2-1,9,24, so after playing week 23 i tryed downloading week 2 exctended but cant seem to load week 2 and will have to play it from the start again? is extended really more then the normal week 2 one?
Extended has more content, yes. But as far as i understand extended always comes delayed, not sure if its still in development (the additional scenes) or release-delay for patrons (though that would leak at some point i think)

Reactions: Thami_

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Overall I definitely love this update, especially with the setup for future paths. Personally really happy that pegging was finally added and ALSO allows us to chose whether MC liked it or not. Also Oliver gets optionally added to the Harem, which was foreseeable.

I do hope that the App-Punishment will turn out to be some kind of play on words instead of being taken literally, otherwise this game might suddenly switch genres into crime and political corruption or something, luckily we have Lyssa (+Judge?) to hopefully help us out in such a case.

Another option would of course that MC is forced into chastity, which I really hope we would be able to avoid like all other kinks so far. If this was the case, maybe allow MC to refuse the punishment but he has to do chose an alternative but equal punishment. Might be a good option for a poll if necessary.

My only real criticism would be the repeating dialogue of Stacy's scenes. I'm pretty sure I read the same line 4 or 5 times, at which point I could only roll my eyes. Hopefully the devs will add unique lines for each hotspot there with the Extended edition, that honestly would not be that much work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do hope that the App-Punishment will turn out to be some kind of play on words instead of being taken literally, otherwise this game might suddenly switch genres into crime and political corruption or something, luckily we have Lyssa (+Judge?) to hopefully help us out in such a case.

Another option would of course that MC is forced into chastity, which I really hope we would be able to avoid like all other kinks so far. If this was the case, maybe allow MC to refuse the punishment but he has to do chose an alternative but equal punishment. Might be a good option for a poll if necessary.
My only real criticism would be the repeating dialogue of Stacy's scenes. I'm pretty sure I read the same line 4 or 5 times, at which point I could only roll my eyes. Hopefully the devs will add unique lines for each hotspot there with the Extended edition, that honestly would not be that much work.
I have to agree on that. They could definitely add more dialogue to the sex scenes on top of all the sounds they will be adding. Haven't played the extended version yet but i sure hope they did to some of the old scenes.

And yeah i am also thinking it is a damn chastity cage that will be arriving on his adress. Mike will be forced to turn into a 100% bottom bitch to Lyssa (not a bad outcome if we take out the cage of the equation). :LOL:

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Thoughts on the update.
It does seem like for story purposes failing the challenge will always happen. Even if you fuck everyone fuckable I'm sure it'll only add up to 19 before midnight with you missing Stacey by a few seconds. My problem with that only comes down to we had this big sex party for the mc to bang 2 girls. Shouldn't it have just been a big orgy to get as many points as possible? Anyway I still liked the Stacey scene and the Samiya scene, so not a bad update just weak with the story contrivances.
Says right in the spoiler bit at the end of the walkthru that 19/20 is the max you can get if you play extended. 15/20 normal. It's all blacked out so I had to copy/paste to see it.

Personally, as soon as someone said they were gonna try to force some shit on my I'd be buying a gun and putting it in their mouth when they showed up.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
My question is if there is some mod that removes piercings and tattoos or at least lets you choose who has them or something? I hate those nose rings that hang down in the middle and I love everything else about Min, but that nose thing is just, ugh, I can't take anybody seriously that has one and I can't take my eyes off it because it's so distracting. If not a mod, then maybe allowing the MC to request Min not wear it, or if that's your thing, asking her TO wear it.

I'm glad to know that no matter what you do, you fail, because I thought for sure that I'd missed something. That being said, the party was billed as MC fucks all the chicks invited and that wasn't the case. Why was so much time spent in the pool talking with Hanna when that time could have been spent banging the girls that attended the party, and why couldn't other girls that the MC may or may not have had sex with show up? If your dick is on the line, I would think that inviting anybody that's ever smiled at you would be the order of the day, up to and including Pete, Mr. Moneybags, the lady at court, everybody.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Liked the update but agreed on the repeating sex lines for each area of the bedroom. Kinda took me right out of the scene. Also, I guess I failed miserably, not counting Stacy, I ended up with only 11. Guess that is what I got for not taking the trans routes or the coffee house lesbians route.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Day-14 part-2 is ready! Play the whole week-2 now! (v1.11.16)

View attachment 1420538

Hey! After a lot of hard work, I want to present you finished Week-2 in the Non-Extended edition version. You can play the whole story and finish the week as it is designed! I hope you like it and enjoy the game! <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC
MAC
Android

Walkthrough Week - 2 - 1.11.15.pdf

Edit: v.1.11.16 added
Edit2: Added Android
basicly the android got wt mod in it right?

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
My question is if there is some mod that removes piercings and tattoos or at least lets you choose who has them or something? I hate those nose rings that hang down in the middle and I love everything else about Min, but that nose thing is just, ugh, I can't take anybody seriously that has one and I can't take my eyes off it because it's so distracting. If not a mod, then maybe allowing the MC to request Min not wear it, or if that's your thing, asking her TO wear it.
Wanting the creator to do double renders of every scene that has her in it for such a small detail really wouldn't be worth their time and effort. As for someone making a mod for that it would involve going in and very carefully editing every image to remove it which would take a lot of time. So I doubt anyone would want to go through all that, maybe you could do it yourself if it's such an issue for you.

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Great update. Finally - pegging! I just wish you include some reactions and comments from girls around and give us few randers from further distance with everyone in picture. Excited about Dahila teaser. One of the top games, no doubt!

Reactions: Reficul

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm getting a script error after amrose-lydia fight... could not find label d14S18...any clue to get rid of it?? thanks..sadly there is no Ignore buitton that save life so often ibn other renpy VN Games.thanks
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd14s18'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d14p2/d14s17.rpyc", line 39, in script
  File "C:\The Games Machine\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.05.08-pc\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.08.07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\The Games Machine\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.05.08-pc\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.08.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd14s18'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.11.15
Sun Sep 26 16:12:22 2021
[/CODE]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes