Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
My question is if there is some mod that removes piercings and tattoos or at least lets you choose who has them or something? I hate those nose rings that hang down in the middle and I love everything else about Min, but that nose thing is just, ugh, I can't take anybody seriously that has one and I can't take my eyes off it because it's so distracting. If not a mod, then maybe allowing the MC to request Min not wear it, or if that's your thing, asking her TO wear it.

I'm glad to know that no matter what you do, you fail, because I thought for sure that I'd missed something. That being said, the party was billed as MC fucks all the chicks invited and that wasn't the case. Why was so much time spent in the pool talking with Hanna when that time could have been spent banging the girls that attended the party, and why couldn't other girls that the MC may or may not have had sex with show up? If your dick is on the line, I would think that inviting anybody that's ever smiled at you would be the order of the day, up to and including Pete, Mr. Moneybags, the lady at court, everybody.
Maybe after the game is finished... Someone might.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's only the notification you get, earlier you see the countdown ticking until

View attachment 1423768

But you're not there yet

View attachment 1423770

(Yes, I only got 14, sue me. I have a pretty good idea of some that I missed but not all - is there some overview with whom and when you get the points? Will replay it in extended anyway.)
hmm , well i am using mod, and with mod you do stacy after you see lydia scene and then it jumps on phone again and thats the end of it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hmm , well i am using mod, and with mod you do stacy after you see lydia scene and then it jumps on phone again and thats the end of it
That's how it ends for me, too, but earlier the scene I showed came in. Since I am playing mod free, the mod may make an error here.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's how it ends for me, too, but earlier the scene I showed came in. Since I am playing mod free, the mod may make an error here.
yeah dont worry we all will have to replay the whole week again when ever the extended version comes, unless your already done it on previous extended,

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I liked the update overall. The animations especially feel like they're getting better and it feels like the rendering might be improving as well, or maybe that's just the lighting and positioning talking. It's also exciting that the story seems to be building to a climax.

That being said, the newer sex scenes are becoming more disappointing with just some animations from different angles and a few dialogue lines at the beginning and end. They really need to add either some descriptive writing in with the scenes or add more character interaction during the sex since just watching the animations is kinda clunky and a bit tedious which doesn't make it very sexy.

I think the judge scenes were the last ones I could get into despite that not being my fetish just because there was more active involvement with the characters having sex. I'm not trying to bash the game, I still really like it and I'm still supporting it but in that admiration I can't help but voice my disappointment when they fall a bit flat.

May 12, 2020
By playing modded extended version and then loading save from that in modded standard version I got 20 without taking the blowjob from Oliver. With that and the Jessie scene on day 14 when full week 2 extended comes out the maximum will be 22, but you still get the message that you failed because you cheated. Without the mod you lose either Daisy or Dalia so -1. You also can only choose 2/3 of the paths with Min (Cynthia), Maria (Aaleyah) and Lyssa (Oliver) so -2. If you don't use the mod to follow extra paths the most you will be able to get in a single playthrough on extended is 19 and 17 on standard.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This (mod) may end up breaking things on Week 3. When Extended gets released this october(this is the Steam release window for it) i will not be using it just to be sure.

May 12, 2020
I noticed what seems to be an inconsistency in this update. After the Allison scene when Am-Rose finds you with Vanessa you introduce them like they don't know each other. This doesn't seem correct, if I remember correctly Am-Rose is the one that originally introduced the MC to Vanessa since she was the relator when Am-Rose was helping you find an apartment for Stacy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I noticed what seems to be an inconsistency in this update. After the Allison scene when Am-Rose finds you with Vanessa you introduce them like they don't know each other. This doesn't seem correct, if I remember correctly Am-Rose is the one that originally introduced the MC to Vanessa since she was the relator when Am-Rose was helping you find an apartment for Stacy.
I would have to play again to be sure but i think it was Lyssa who introduced Mike to Vanessa Webb. AmRose and her never met before. :unsure:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That being said, the newer sex scenes are becoming more disappointing with just some animations from different angles and a few dialogue lines at the beginning and end. They really need to add either some descriptive writing in with the scenes or add more character interaction during the sex since just watching the animations is kinda clunky and a bit tedious which doesn't make it very sexy.
Gotta agree here. Especially if the same set of animations circles more than once. Sure, there is only so much dialogue you can do, much less witty dialogue, and it could go wrong, but in parts it feels a bit more like going through an image folder than having some interaction happening. Also, since many of these animations are obviously the same just with a different camera angle, something like only showing one scene and having a "switch camera" button or similar might feel more engaging - and I for one woul switch until I got them all, but I guess it'd feel differently.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I would have to play again to be sure but i think it was Lyssa who introduced Mike to Vanessa Webb. AmRose and her never met before. :unsure:
What ApprehensiveEnigma said: AmRose knows and introduces us to Vanessa. Lyssa is actually the owner of the second apartment we're shown to; the one with less sexy pony girls masturbating on the floors. :LOL:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes