joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
My own CG gallery + Replay Room unlocker for week 2 extended (version 1.9.24). Just download the attached functions.rpyc file and place it in the /game folder (the same folder where there is a scripts.rpa file, NOT the folder where the game executable is).

Edit: The file has to be named exactly functions.rpyc in the /game folder. You may need to rename it after downloading.

Message me if this breaks in future updates.
Is this compatible with the walkthrough mod? Does anyone know?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Also two pieces of content I can't find for the life of me in week 1. Stacy is disappointed which I want to say is bonus content and then in I think the Replay section there is one for Dahlia that I can't seem to unlock which I am guessing goes with the day at the beach encounter with her.

Scratch part of that comment......the only one I can't unlock now is "Stacy in Hell".....which states you have to disappoint Stacy

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes I know. Let me reframe the statement for your understanding
"I got best friend for Kevin and MC when the duo refer to their respective sisters"

Now if it is clear can anyone help
If you didn't use the patch for part 1 and transfer a save into part 2 it won't recognize it.

Reactions: msleomac

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Was that a reply in regards to my question about "disappoint stacy"? The only pirate scene I know of is during the second party in Antony's event?
I think this is referring to the fact that, as Lazytown so eloquently put it, (and almost everybody else here, too)

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes