Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ending 16 is in this one? How do I unlock it? It's still blocked on my list of endings.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

CXXXXXXXXX:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

-------------------------------------------------------

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

UPDATE ONLY PATCH:

NOTE: You will need my previous cxxxxxxxxx version to use this.

Win/Linux/Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
You sure that update only patch is correct? I ask cause your uploads for 3.3.10 and 3.4.8 are 3.47GB and 3.58GB respectively but your update patch between the two is 1.72GB. Seems really odd that an update patch would by over 15 1/2 times the size of the difference between the two full downloads.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
i am having this error when trying to open the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/code/mod_additions/screens_overwrite.rpy", line 46: keyword argument u'xalign' is incompatible with u'xanchor'.
    xalign 0.5
          ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Sat May  4 11:08:55 2024

View attachment 3601468
I think it's due to a mod used for the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i am having this error when trying to open the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/code/mod_additions/screens_overwrite.rpy", line 46: keyword argument u'xalign' is incompatible with u'xanchor'.
    xalign 0.5
          ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Sat May  4 11:08:55 2024

View attachment 3601468
Tells you in the error what's wrong.

You're trying to use an outdated mod.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
You will still have to download 2 more
Can't wait to be tired of downloading them :HideThePain:, while hoping it's really only 2 more so I can finally replay the whole thing from beginning to end(s).
you can delete old versions. as long as you keep saves.
Don't know about others, but I personnally have a "keep all the old versions in case the dev decide or have to delete or change something in the more recent versions" syndrome. Probably unlikely for this game, but you never know.
Also deleting stuff cause fragmentation, which is annoying to deal with in external HDD with big capacity.

My point being the "completed" tag is totally misleading since the game keep getting updated with endings to the main game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also deleting stuff cause fragmentation, which is annoying to deal with in external HDD with big capacity.

My point being the "completed" tag is totally misleading since the game keep getting updated with endings to the main game.
1. if your ext hdd is ntfs it fragments no matter what.
2. you can argue about that with devs and mods and staffs. if 1st says completed then mods plant that tag.

main game done so no updates for that (unless bug surfaces) and endings are just extra.

• Hey there
Reactions: PervyParadox

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
is there a gallery unlocker or full persistent i didn't find it and multi mod still outdated , i just want to unlock all endings

Reactions: toxic4u

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
1. if your ext hdd is ntfs it fragments no matter what.
2. you can argue about that with devs and mods and staffs. if 1st says completed then mods plant that tag.

main game done so no updates for that (unless bug surfaces) and endings are just extra.
1. My hdd is exfat, and I know it fragments anyway, but deleting stuff increases fragmentation and exfat hdd are more pain to defrag than ntfs. I got more than enough to keep all the stuff, so idc.
2. I'm not arguing, I know they probably won't change the tag just because I pointed out that it's inaccurate. The endings might be extra, but there's a lot of them so it seems that the game isn't in fact completed. The dev is lying about that. Booo.

Anywho, I just needed a way to express my annoyance at the fact that everytime I download week 3, I never know if it's really the last time or not. Did it, annoyance successfully expressed. Felt better. Yay, words. And now I know that I will download it at least 2 other times, maybe 4. It's like an annoying crazy ex-girlfriend wanting to fuck every now and again, you can't help but open the door because she's hot, but also please let it be the last time. Well okay, 2 or 4 more times and then I move out.

That's a lie, I'll stay and open the door again. My storage capacity is big enough for that, why the fuck not.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You sure that update only patch is correct? I ask cause your uploads for 3.3.10 and 3.4.8 are 3.47GB and 3.58GB respectively but your update patch between the two is 1.72GB. Seems really odd that an update patch would by over 15 1/2 times the size of the difference between the two full downloads.
The update only patch is just the "DLC" content. It is what is directly offered by the dev and on Patreon.

My compressed versions already included all of the DLC content except the 2 new endings, so it wouldn't increase that much, but the patch would as it contains all DLC content on every single update.

Last edited:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'm getting a bunch of Image missing errors in the next game preview, apparently the transition pics are missing?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/Day-21/s25/transitions/d21s25-50-02 sy-dd-zp-sm-convinced_v2.webp') at 0x0000000044cbce90>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Day-21/s25/transitions/d21s25-50-02 sy-dd-zp-sm-convinced_v2.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/labels.rpyc", line 279, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2898, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 886, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 542, in render
    image = render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 909, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 979, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 404, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Day-21/s25/transitions/d21s25-50-02 sy-dd-zp-sm-convinced_v2.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Fetish Locator Week 3 3.4.8
Sun May  5 01:41:53 2024
For example

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
also, please, for the love of SWEET PIGFUCKING CHRIST fix the minigame, and by that I don't mean "have a clickable fail button"

It's the "DIMAS Memories" of this game, it's the "Mandatory Ashley" section, it is, I'm sorry to say, fucking AWFUL. I'd mind less if it was fair, but the "bad clicks" register from seemingly 40 miles away, and the "good clicks" are apparently a 3 pixel square.

Also, when it gets quick I have to lead my shots? fucking what? It's "click dumb bullshit" not fucking missile command.

Genuinely, it's an absolute low point of the game, please remove it if you can't make it better. it's not fun, or responsive, skipping is a fail, and if failing matters, then it's shit to hide a win condition behind that, and if failing doesn't matter, it's unnecessary and should be removed, because it's dragging the game down merely by its presence.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
I take it by the lack of anything on the initial post, that there is no Gallery unlocker? It's a lot of game to play through to get to the scenes you want to see, not sure I want to do it more than the one time I have.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes