Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So can I avoid certain fetishes or do I need to play through them at one point to progress?

Would like not to see scat and urination for example.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
It's not technically an ending, it's the setup for the sequel that is now 2 updates in.
That's why I called it pathetic, not even an ending. I would rather make a separate game in the same universe. Some of the characters would visit the new game time to time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's why I called it pathetic, not even an ending. I would rather make a separate game in the same universe. Some of the characters would visit the new game time to time.
they actually do, amrose paid visit earlier and now lyssa makes appearance.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dont want to avoid everything only scat and urination. I gonna take your anwser as a yes and doubt that the game is barebones when exluding these 2 fetishes.

Thanks.
Certainly a full on game. Scat is only a thing in one of the endings and buggy at that as well IIRC, labeled and avoidable.

For no watersports you basically need to avoid Min, so at the party in week 1 do not choose her event but instead Antony's and Secret Oral Santa. There is one or two more occasions where watersports may come into play but clearly labeled and easily avoidable.

However, there will be some non-watersport peeing (so no others on the receiving end) you'll need to watch or perform to be able to unlock Stacy's full path.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
EDIT: Also, all that content from Paradox games is mostly them going, "ah, crap, we need to encourage them to pay $500 more for our game... lets half-ass give them aspects so they need to pony up the cash to get the full thing." lol.
Probably OT for this thread but I strongly disagree. The updates you receive for free are quite substantial - graphics, mechanics, QOL - and there is no more gauding into buying DLCs than there is with DLCs in the first place. If you play one of their games for any extended time without buying any DLC you will easily notice. (Caveat though, the updates are killing many a save.)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes