• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Yep, there will definitely be week 4. I've been waiting for years but it's still the same *WEEK*

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Can somebody help me with ending 16 (Jessie). Is there some decision I made in S2 that blocks it out?
Now I have played the whole S2 again, but I never get any choices with Jessie.
In S3 it is only one scene (The Zebra) and I got no choices either.
You have to make sure you score enough "fetish points" or whatever they are called to remove the cockcage before you reach the zebra scene with Jessie so that you can actually bang her. If you can't get it with your season 2 save, start a fresh season 3 game and make sure you select all girls and don't skip any content to ensure the cock cage is removed early.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
You have to make sure you score enough "fetish points" or whatever they are called to remove the cockcage before you reach the zebra scene with Jessie so that you can actually bang her. If you can't get it with your season 2 save, start a fresh season 3 game and make sure you select all girls and don't skip any content to ensure the cock cage is removed early.
Thank You, that make sense. Must be too low score that is the problem.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
1. post traceback.txt not whole error
2. tell what version, windows full or windows compressed or prev. version compressed or full and update patch?
3. download full and try again
1. What difference does it make? What I posted is the contents of the traceback.txt
2. Full. From the single lump DL in main.
3. No.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Except they split the functions so you get just the taste of them without the DLCs, and need to buy them to actually utilize them properly. HoI, Vicky, CK, Stellaris; any of their grand strategy game lines are like this. Sure, there's plenty of DLCs you don't have to buy like that, like the heraldry packs in CKII or other purely cosmetic packs, but trying to argue that CK3's Royal Court, Iberia/Persia Struggle mechanics, Norse culture, etc. locked behind DLC purchases are in the same category as those cosmetic packs would be disingenuous (note: I'm not saying you are, just that trying to argue such would be).
Oh, I am not arguing that at all. What I am saying is only that the base game has quite evolved (you missed out on the one I played the most, EU, but I guess it's similar to the others). You cannot make full use of everything without buying the DLC - but then what would be the use of the DLC? - but without paying anything extra I still got a great overhaul, more and more refined mechanics (even if, as stated, not fully useable). Even more dramatic back with EU3 ages ago. But yeah, I think we shared our opinions without disagreeing too much, so let's have a cuppa and return back to the fetishes.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which week has the scat content? Asking for the...um, people that want to avoid it...yeah that's it, for those that want to avoid it.
Week 3, more precisely one ending. Any of those hypothetical people you mention will have no qualms avoiding it, since it is clearly labeled. Due to some bug it might not even show up at some option.

Yep, there will definitely be week 4. I've been waiting for years but it's still the same *WEEK*
Try telling yourself that. Story is over, sequel has started, ... ;)

gay content start at which week ?
Week 2 if I remember correctly. Watch out for Lyssa's assistant Oliver, might easily miss him (especially if you didn't choose Secret Santa at week 1's party).

Reactions: skinnyj69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. What difference does it make? What I posted is the contents of the traceback.txt
2. Full. From the single lump DL in main.
3. No.
so that we don't need to scroll past pages of error logs and traceback.txt is easier to to read.

well usual problems are solved by re-dl and re-extract but you do you.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
so that we don't need to scroll past pages of error logs and traceback.txt is easier to to read.

well usual problems are solved by re-dl and re-extract but you do you.
Mate, it's in Code brackets, it takes up a frankly insignificant amount of space. Sure, if I was posting it without formatting, fine, but it gets plonked in its own scrolly box.

Also, redownloading, and extracting, the exact same file will give me the exact same issues. wonder why that'd be?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Week 3, more precisely one ending. Any of those hypothetical people you mention will have no qualms avoiding it, since it is clearly labeled. Due to some bug it might not even show up at some option.

Thanks I'm sure those people would be happy to know that! ;) lol

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes