micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
closest you guys can get to harem is with lightmans mod, if nothing else you will get to see all endings in 1 round , like you can see up to now all the scenes ingame unless you dont wana.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
It's kindergarten level petty though. Obviously - still assuming this scenario is still correct - somebody was A-OK with the blackmail content but still used it to spoil other people's fun in a "If I cannot have what I want then you aren't allowed to, too" kind of way. If somebody really has a problem with blackmailing (incest, pineapple pizza) content and goes snitching, that is somewhat strange and maybe they need a different hobby, but at least its consistent. If you complain about something you don't even dislike just to spite others, that's hypocritical and all about "me", everything has to suit my taste level of entitlement. No matter who else suffers, because it affects not only the dev (and think about how many TV shows would still be on if anybody disliking a story arc could just cancel it) but also thousands of people who did like the game and had no problem with NTR or at least not with the optional, clearly labeled, clearly warned about NTR in this game.
All I can say it's that it's not coincidence this happened after the NTR content dropped, same thing happened to Power Vacuum after the NTR what ifs happened

Dec 14, 2021
I didn't like the game very much at first, but a little further the game hooked me with the plot and the characters themselves are made very beautiful and the plot is soulful and lamp-like it is clear that the developer loves his game and puts his part of his soul into the game and I wish that the game moved further in the right direction

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly up until now I completely forgot about the ending of the last update, it had so little impact. I used Lightman's mod to see all the content, and the NTR is simply done poorly. Almost at the finish line, Lydia snaps for the MC basically acting like how he acts from day 1, and in a "mere few scenes", she completely goes out of character by becoming hardcore "cuck4lyfe" girl from a poorly written jpn hentai. In addition there was the "reveal" of who's behind the app, which I'm not entirely sure isn't a smokescreen, but still, at the end of the day, it's bad because it makes every mistake that can be done in that genre. Obviously for those whom it doesn't matter as long as the three letter kink is in the center, it doesn't matter but yeah, the main problem comes from the execution of the thing, not the existence or the avoidability.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I believe we will have poliamor routes with three people, like AmRose-Mike-Stacy or Lyssa-Mike-Oliver.
Yap, that one is likely. A "complete harem" however I would say is completely out of the books, as well as a "pick what you like" buffet - not only can you not romance all characters in one playthrough, some are already gone (Vanessa, Allison).

I am just curious whether there will be any possibility of the game getting a harem tag according to forum rules (which would need four people, so three plus MC) - and open up endless discussions by people disappointed that it was too small a harem ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yap, that one is likely. A "complete harem" however I would say is completely out of the books, as well as a "pick what you like" buffet - not only can you not romance all characters in one playthrough, some are already gone (Vanessa, Allison).

I am just curious whether there will be any possibility of the game getting a harem tag according to forum rules (which would need four people, so three plus MC) - and open up endless discussions by people disappointed that it was too small a harem ;)
Oh yeah forgot Vanessa and Allison already got their ending (to be extended).

I don't believe we will have pairings of four or more people in the story. At least i don't remember any relationship that isn't between a couple or a trio in the game so far. :unsure:

Reactions: monk456 and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I believe we will have poliamor routes with three people, like AmRose-Mike-Stacy or Lyssa-Mike-Oliver.

Oh yeah forgot Vanessa and Allison already got their ending (to be extended).

I don't believe we will have pairings of four or more people in the story. At least i don't remember any relationship that isn't between a couple or a trio in the game so far. :unsure:
I wrote 3 women, because I was thinking of AmRose-Mike-Stacy + Lydia. But not sure if that will happen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wrote 3 women, because I was thinking of AmRose-Mike-Stacy + Lydia. But not sure if that will happen.
On the one hand there is not much chemistry between them. I mean, AmRose and Stacy obviously, but not Lydia. However, if Lydia's involvement is a smokescreen/red herring, there might be something brewing. Otherwise Lydia could work with Lin and wossname, and causing the only foursome I think somewhat likely. Of course, Stacy-AmRose-Hana as "the spy network" have worked, but I don't really see Hana as a real LI so far.

Reactions: Bob69

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah armrose and stacy, but instead of lydia i would rather take daisy , you can give lydia to dahlia can have her ways with her

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes