Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
I don't know..but I felt scared when I see ntr in this game....is ntr is avoidable in this game.....

nacokese

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone know why my game shows black screen on some scenes, i can see the scene when i scroll back for a second but it goes black again though dialogues are there. tri uncensored patch did not help.

Reactions: Wolfsban3

SnekySnek

Jul 30, 2017
Finally caught up with this game after watching it for so long and wow the ntr and love route feel like two different games were being made. its kinda nice they finally put some butter on that slice of bread lydia sad you need to be a cuck to even see the obviously more intended version of the game and the cool throne of cocks lydia. Really looking forward to these cause no way her ass is staying in jail for either of these routes

Reactions: Kirayoushikage

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From twitter, while IncElon haven't destroyed it yet. :p

ViNovella Games
@vi_novella

Fetish Locator new Extended edition update! + new huge Min ending!

FkoT0UuWYAEok1f.jpg

Source:

Jun 20, 2018
In fairness it’s not all that ridiculous for someone who doesn’t know ViNovella’s system to assume that the expanded editions of his chapters can load up saves from the standard. That’s the case for most games here that have expanded versions of the chapters.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In fairness it’s not all that ridiculous for someone who doesn’t know ViNovella’s system to assume that the expanded editions of his chapters can load up saves from the standard. That’s the case for most games here that have expanded versions of the chapters.
It's fairly common knowledge that altering a variable can break saves which is why you frequently get saves prior to x.xx not compatible or similar in OPs. The ext editions, by adding scenes that take place before the end point of the standard edition, do exactly that so it should be assumed by players who've been around a while that this is the case unless stated otherwise (I personally would add it to the changelog, something that wasn't done for 2.2.24)

It's also fairly likely that, with 335 pages and, prior to your post, 6,688 replies that this question has been answered multiple times but, because people can't be arsed to search (and because thread regulars who can answer are sick of the same questions coming up all the time) anyone who does search can't find the answer anymore

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's fairly common knowledge that altering a variable can break saves which is why you frequently get saves prior to x.xx not compatible or similar in OPs. The ext editions, by adding scenes that take place before the end point of the standard edition, do exactly that so it should be assumed by players who've been around a while that this is the case unless stated otherwise (I personally would add it to the changelog, something that wasn't done for 2.2.24)
I will freely admit I know fuckall about RenPy, but surely there must be some manner of code tweak that could be implemented that would keep regular vs. Extended Edition saves from being able to be read/used by the wrong version of the release, no? That way we can have different morons instead asking "Why don't my saves appear?" instead of "Why are my saves broken?"

Reactions: leibtard
Jun 20, 2018

It's also fairly likely that, with 335 pages and, prior to your post, 6,688 replies that this question has been answered multiple times but, because people can't be arsed to search (and because thread regulars who can answer are sick of the same questions coming up all the time) anyone who does search can't find the answer anymore
Sure, it's bad practice on any forum to come and ask something that's been asked before (let alone answered in OP). I was just thinking that this particular misconception is more understandable than some others.

Reactions: leibtard

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
it says on discord that there was an extended version update with Min ending, did anyone get this new version already?

* Extended Edition that covers from Day-17 to Day-20 (all the content that is out there!)
* That means Full sound effects, music, and voice.
* Replay gallery and CG gallery.
* New Main menu with a banging track!
* New extended scenes!
* Jessie's scene that opens her ending (the ending itself isn't implemented yet)
* Samiya + Dahlia + Pete scene that Opens Quartett ending (the ending itself isn't implemented yet)
* Judge Scene
* Lyssa scene
* Fully implemented Min Ending! (7 scenes and it's own story) (Starts on Day-20)
* Full Lydia video clip

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
People shouldn't worry about it though. In the worst case scenario. This game doesn't rely much on previous saves from other weeks. Since every current week update you can choose the decisions you made in previous weeks without the need of playing them. With that in mind, if you had a problem using a save from a standard version in an extended version, You could just restart week 3 on extended version, doing a fast forward (skip) gameplay what would take only 10 minutes of your time.
Not a big deal. But I honestly never had a problem with that since this game was created.

Reactions: train_of_thought
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes