Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you want to GAMe or .. are you waiting to be GAME for some kink hunter out there in the void??

Game On! Go Balls to the wall and rail your kink of desire into all expecting dames in this game;)!!!

In other news ... some behind the skirt dev talk of update preparations ::
1570219236923.png

Hey everyone! It was a great week! I spent some good time on optimizing my processes and managed to decrease render times without losing any quality. As you remember there are 8 scenes planned for day 2 of our story. Five of those are ready! One is half done and two left to be done! Our team is doing awesome work - generating content for the next releases. Day 3 story is being written now as I write this update. New scenes are so awesome, I'm super hyped to see you all play it!

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I feel like this Update had a missed opportunity. Why did he not just go with the option of setting up the blind date with Nora, not telling Polly about and having Nora for himself then eating her out and taking a picture.

Just seemed like going along with Polly's plan was kinda stupid. Choice between helping the Lesbian you have no shot with or keeping the hot barista to yourself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Menstruation" Wait, how tf is this sexy? I refuse to google this fetish and lose what little faith in humanity I have left. :cry:
Late teens I dated a girl that wanted to go down during my time of the month .... it's not what i'd call a sexy kink.

The very last thing on my mind when i'm gushing blood and feeling like shit is "damn, I wish someone would tongue fuck me now".

It does seem like some people are into it though.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Ok so I feel like this Update had a missed opportunity. Why did he not just go with the option of setting up the blind date with Nora, not telling Polly about and having Nora for himself then eating her out and taking a picture.

Just seemed like going along with Polly's plan was kinda stupid. Choice between helping the Lesbian you have no shot with or keeping the hot barista to yourself.
I agree! You should have had a choice or hell I would have like after Polly left you the Mc went down on Nora yourself and then meets Polly at the park an eat her snapper making it a pussy buffet lol

Apr 21, 2019
i have a fetish that no one seems to have
Armpit fetish,once i tried to lick and fuck the armpit of a girl
but she just calls me wierd...

here i thought sibling got to have something in common but damn shes just too Vanilla

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
i have a fetish that no one seems to have
Armpit fetish,once i tried to lick and fuck the armpit of a girl
but she just calls me wierd...

here i thought sibling got to have something in common but damn shes just too Vanilla
Armpits are pretty vanilla. It's really, really popular on fetish clip sites and with American H-artists.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Late teens I dated a girl that wanted to go down during my time of the month .... it's not what i'd call a sexy kink.

The very last thing on my mind when i'm gushing blood and feeling like shit is "damn, I wish someone would tongue fuck me now".

It does seem like some people are into it though.
God damn...

Edit: and since someone gave me the 'ol Facepalm, I mean this in the "God damn this is fucking gross!" way of "God Damn!"

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get it in Life <Fasder plug> and also in your sig <dev said sigs sport animations from the game .. so ...> Game On!!!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes