Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... everybody put on your head lights and start looking in them nooks and crannies for 'em kinks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OK..we need to gather points playing the fetish game to unlock potential future content..or we can just pursue AmRose?...if we decide..that fetish is icky to me..pass..and we get no points..we are locked out of content..so..in a small way...in order to say..earn enough points for the alleged party or whatever we have to ..for some..suffer through something that might disgust us? will at some point..alternate means to earn points..that does not involve touchy fetishes that may not be enjoyed by all be introduced so those a bit more vanilla than others can also earn the potential "prizes"? and is the pursuit of AmRose a viable gamepath with alot of planned content for those that may not be into the fetish stuff? i'm just trying to figure out stuff here to get a better grasp on things.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
If you are concerned about a particular fetish, but don't want to say so publicly, feel free to PM me. Or DM me? Or f95 conversation me? whatever the kids are calling messages these days.
No loli - no guro.
The rest is fine for me.
The concept of the game is about fetish, so they all should be there. People will find sometimes to complain about, but still put all the fetish that you want to use and you find right for the story. Maybe try to think different way to reach the goal, but the fun in this game is in the variety of situation. I also would add different modes. Easy mode: you can choice different path. Notmal mode: just some. Hard mode: just one path. Mommy please forgive me: all the most "discussed" fetish. And if you want to unlock every content and special, well you have to finish every mode.

Reactions: Chuck6o and L7Bear

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Protect your kinks! Yes We Can! Yes We Can Have or kinks and Eat them Too!!!

MAke our kinks Great again !!!

Go sniff out them kinks in this sniffaroo shenanigans ;)!!!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Chill people, chill, no one is kink shaming anyone here.

It's more a matter of getting a clearer idea of the point system and how requisite or not certain scenes might be due to that same point system requirements.

Let's agree not everybody has exactly the same tastes for everything.... *ntr* *coff* *coff*

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
It would be good if the app had several fetishes of the day, and one of them was easily accepted by majority while others were for people with some special kinks. That would solve problem with gathering points to access party for people who dislike main fetish of the day and add more replayability to the game. And there may be continuation of the chosen fetish path later e. g. you met the girl with that fetish, had fun and next day you have an option to advance with her and that fetish.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
:love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ooooOOOOOOOOoooooooHHHHHHHHhhhhhh !!!!

My fetish kinkynator just stood up and started pointing at the screen ... HELP!!!!!!!
Wait! You haven't yet seen a latest new character that will be introduced on Day-3. She looks amazing! I'll post an update with her on Patreon and Twitter on Sunday! Stay tuned!

Reactions: darlic and L7Bear

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Get new content
What you can find there:
  • Day-3 story content
  • 9 new scenes
  • 1 new location and several old locations updated
  • 4 new characters
  • 538 - new renders
  • New animations
  • New optional fetishes: Femdom, Footfetish and Cuckold (NOT WITH MC)
  • Several bugs fixed in Day-2 content

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes