ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Hey, hey, hey! Today I reached 20 supporters on Patreon. It is not much comparing to some other games out there, but it is a start! I'm super happy about it and want to do a giveaway! If you write a review of the game(good or bad is up to you), and you have FL signature here on F95zone, write me on the discord (link in the first post) to get a download link to 0.03.15 release! Limited time offer! Only the first 5 people will get a copy of the game!
They are waiting for you:
endgame-sy-dd-talk-v1-06-he-knows.png

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Hey, hey, hey! Today I reached 20 supporters on Patreon. It is not much comparing to some other games out there, but it is a start! I'm super happy about it and want to do a giveaway! If you write a review of the game(good or bad is up to you), and you have FL signature here on F95zone, write me on the discord (link in the first post) to get a download link to 0.03.15 release! Limited time offer! Only the first 5 people will get a copy of the game!
They are waiting for you:
View attachment 451199
Congrats bro!! way to go. I'm sure you will only be going higher from here on. This is such a great game .
I wanted to ask you a question. Can you tell me how you are going to structure the game?like now you are doing day 1, day 2 etc. Are you going to continue doing like that or switch to say one week updates? How many days are going to be in the whole game? I'm just curious.you don't have to answer if u don't want

• Love
Reactions: ViNovella

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I
As one of the writers on the game, I'm delighted that you are enjoying it!

Our current goal is 7 releases per in-game week.
Some days might need more releases (Day 3 and Night 3 will be 2 releases), while others might need fewer (Saturday & Sunday might be 1 release together.)

As for how many releases for the whole game, well... how many fetishes can you think of? We're starting with a list of 125 and when we run out of those we'll have to think of some more. ;) As far as the main story goes, we've discussed enough interesting content for the characters to keep releases going for at least 2 years.
Wish you all the best bro!! I'm sure this will turn out to be one of the best games on this site!!

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Congrats bro!! way to go. I'm sure you will only be going higher from here on. This is such a great game .
I wanted to ask you a question. Can you tell me how you are going to structure the game?like now you are doing day 1, day 2 etc. Are you going to continue doing like that or switch to say one week updates? How many days are going to be in the whole game? I'm just curious.you don't have to answer if u don't want
Just to add to what L7Bear said. We have a story planned until the end of chapter one. This will be an important turning point for the game. And the game is not supposed to stop there. There is a huge story ahead of us!
And again thanks for kind words! I really appreciate it!

• Love
Reactions: L7Bear and tombeir

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Ahem... Sooooooooooo... When do you reckon the... err... Watersports content is going to be coming out?

And is it going to be like.. piss drinking and stuff, or just your average Golden shower experience?

I am speaking in the name of Science. Of course! ;)

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Ahem... Sooooooooooo... When do you reckon the... err... Watersports content is going to be coming out?

And is it going to be like.. piss drinking and stuff, or just your average Golden shower experience?

I am speaking in the name of Science. Of course! ;)
Hi! Watersports are going to be displayed to the full extent. Showering, drinking and bathing in piss. Also as male-to-female and the other way around. And definitely more than just with one story character. I have a plan do develop the best VN game with watersports out there. So stay tunned, support me and together we will make it happen!

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hi! Watersports are going to be displayed to the full extent. Showering, drinking and bathing in piss. Also as male-to-female and the other way around. And definitely more than just with one story character. I have a plan do develop the best VN game with watersports out there. So stay tunned, support me and together we will make it happen!
Awwww hell yeah, Make it rain! :p

Reactions: darlic

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Good to hear. Is this included in last update?

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
In that case, you might want to consult a doctor before playing further.
Especially since we're currently developing The Party for release #4. I'm not going to give any spoilers, but let's just say that it will be EPIC.

I keep wondering if it means we're doing something very right or very wrong.
Patrons are getting the game earlier than everyone else, which is a good thing 'cause that is one of their benefits. (y)
On the other hand, aren't we good enough to get pirated like everyone else? :cry:

Seriously, though, for those looking for the latest (0.03.15) release, there are still some free copies available.
Lol.once you get more patrons,it will get pirated faster too:)

Reactions: L7Bear

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I wonder who is behind the fetish locator app tho? My guess is the girl on whom the MC has a crush on

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Party-house.jpg
Let's talk about the next update!
Some of you already played day 3. More of you will get access to it on Sunday(all 10$ patrons). This is not a major spoiler to know that the next release after day 3 will be the Party. So, the whole next release is not another day but takes place Wednesday night. It is a super important update for the story and also it is a lot of fun and has lots of things I think you would like! Right now we are in discussions on how we can manage to deliver everything that is planned for the party in 5 weeks of work. I will keep you in the loop and let you know how the progress is going! For now, I have two scenes ready. There are six more to go.
One more important topic is a big problem with one of the sex scenes! Our influencers level patron has to decide what kind of public sex scene is going to happen during the Party! And we have a tie! I need another influencer to break the tie between Anal or BDSM! Please help! ;)

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
View attachment 461267
Let's talk about the next update!
Some of you already played day 3. More of you will get access to it on Sunday(all 10$ patrons). This is not a major spoiler to know that the next release after day 3 will be the Party. So, the whole next release is not another day but takes place Wednesday night. It is a super important update for the story and also it is a lot of fun and has lots of things I think you would like! Right now we are in discussions on how we can manage to deliver everything that is planned for the party in 5 weeks of work. I will keep you in the loop and let you know how the progress is going! For now, I have two scenes ready. There are six more to go.
One more important topic is a big problem with one of the sex scenes! Our influencers level patron has to decide what kind of public sex scene is going to happen during the Party! And we have a tie! I need another influencer to break the tie between Anal or BDSM! Please help! ;)
Anal would be great :)

Reactions: darlic

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Nora-promo-3.15.jpg
Fetish Locator 0.03.15 is available to 10$ patrons!
Day-3 story content
9 new scenes
1 new location and several old locations updated
4 new characters
538 - new renders
New animations
New optional fetishes: Femdom, Footfetish and Cuckold (NOT WITH MC)
Several bugs fixed in Day-2 content

Get the game here:
Or here:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I wish you accidentally include the download link next time :D
View attachment 463153
Day-3 story content
9 new scenes
4 new characters
538 - new renders
New animations

Get the game here:
Or here:

• Haha
Reactions: ViNovella

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 463153
Day-3 story content
9 new scenes
4 new characters
538 - new renders
New animations

Get the game here:
Or here:
Will there be trans content at some point? Thank you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v0.03.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle between Taboo Edition and Normal Edition by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes