oosinoots

Dec 13, 2022
Week 1 and week 2 are present as one bundle for all operating systems. How would I extract them for macOS? I remember there being a separate version for these two weeks while week 3 was in development.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
loved the game. but anyone has a full save file? completing everything takes too long
There cannot be a full save file as such, since some endings are mutually exclusive in the same playthrough. You'd need a set.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does Week 2 not have a Walkthrough DLC? I'm running 2.0.36 which (afaik) is the latest version and is supposed to include it but unlike Week 1, the title screen only says 'Extended Edition' and the choices have no hints. Does it only kick in after finishing a playthrough or is there some other way to turn it on?
not yet and no wt-mod either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so... we need several saves then?
yes, save for each girl (well for nearly all since with 3 girls there's throupie and mc and with with 2 girls there duo and mc and then ............ well you'll see when you play). each path has plenty of own content.

tisdk

Feb 28, 2020
Idk if its just me but the game absolutely shits itself in the first week a bit later in, a bunch of undefined variables and missing files

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
yes, save for each girl (well for nearly all since with 3 girls there's throupie and mc and with with 2 girls there duo and mc and then ............ well you'll see when you play). each path has plenty of own content.
bah... that is a lot of work... It does add replayability to the game though... if anyone has a save file for all, hit me up!!

screwju

Oct 2, 2023
I predicted the end of this game while playing through week 1, and I hate it. Genuinely, I am hurt by the ending. I guess that makes it a 'compelling' story, but it doesn't take the sting out. It just made me not want to finish it. It is like standing on a train track, KNOWING the train is coming, but also knowing that there is no possibility of avoiding it. I don't want to stand on those tracks till it is done, and I wish I could go back and prevent myself from stepping onto them in the first place. Even writing this, I am putting off finishing it. Maybe you did something cool at the end that doesn't make me feel like I just wasted a bunch of emotions. But, opening THAT door, and seeing that scene broke me a bit. I'm gonna go rip the bandage off, and see if it goes as I expect. Yup, both versions sucked. I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Tks
but how do you reject stacy?
i didn't find any option in the game to reject her
The first is to reject Stacy, the bottom 3 are unlocked playing the game on Halloween and clicking on the pumpkins on the main screen
and i replayed the game from the beginning but i didn't find any option to play a game on halloween (you mean Min party)?
i have version 1.0.60

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes