• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Guys how was the NTR event ? i haven play it befor
I haven't played it since it was first "completed" so that's what my thoughts are based on. Who does it and why comes kind of out left field to me. It seems like ntr for ntr's sake.

I'm not really into any ntr except Netori, but I don't really hate it like some. I personally wasn't effected by it in this vn. Some posters in this thread loved it and said it was a kick in the balls.

It's not that big of a fetish in this vn so if you are only playing for the ntr I think you will be disappointed. If you hate ntr, I don't think it is big enough to cause an issue as it is avoidable.

My two cents anyway

rasham1

Sep 2, 2019
followed the walkthrough and still cannot unlock ending 5, is there any chance somebody will share save file?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You underestimate the anti-ntr snowflakes
I do get your point.

However, I rarely underestimate zealots on either side. I only gave my thoughts and made sure to use words like "my thoughts" ,"personally", and "my two cents".

They are more than welcome to answer the question with their own opinions, I won't lose any sleep if they strongly disagree with mine. :)

Edited: spelling

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So ummm... I did ending 17 and it seems to either end in a dreadful way for MC Zotje Onnozelaar or he fails at the ending (and also is extremely unhappy with the result, though less miserable than in the ultimate outcome). Is there a way for a 'happy' ending for MC here (in the sense that he gets what he wants even though the circumstances are... awful)? I did go back a few time and tried other variables but those all resulted in a failed ending.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
From Discord

Exciting news! The wait is finally over!
We've just released some amazing new content for Fetish Locator Week 3 on Steam. That's right – all 6 endings are now available for our Steam fans to enjoy to the fullest. Get ready for a thrilling evening ahead! We guarantee you won't want to miss a single detail of these captivating stories.

So, clear your schedule and dive into:
Ending-12 "Redhead Resort" with Allison and Vanessa
Ending-14 "Polly & Nora"
Ending-17 "Not Guilty" with Dahlia
Ending-11 "Red Diamond" with Daisy
Ending-4 "My Sex Dungeon"
Ending-7 "The New Chair"
Each one has its own surprises and delights and plenty of juicy content to enjoy

Explore them all to your heart's content. Let's make this evening unforgettable!

Promo_DLC_7.png

From Steam

Greetings, Partygoers!!

With a plethora of captivating characters, we couldn't bid adieu just yet.

Thus, we proudly present our

. Prepare yourselves for 6 additional endings, each hotter than molten lava.
The breadth of content is staggering. From daring to tender, from shy to charismatic, our heroines span the spectrum, each deserving of an epilogue, a tantalizing tribute to finish their personal stories, and now players can enjoy six more of them.

This batch is all complimentary DLC

These endings will transport you back into a world teeming with fetish delights.

No two endings are the same, but they all contain a plethora of fetishes and sensual encounters!
So, dive in and enjoy!

And as always,
Party Hard!

129ce1da10c3a5912b6de5a6dd74e64a814d47f3.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tbs9090

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh we get to bang mc's daughter? :p

Is there any choices that lead to Lydia being found innocent? I destroy the evidence and cover for her and she still gets found guilty every time.
she wants to get punished.

You underestimate the anti-ntr snowflakes
those can't be overestimated.

I'm new here. So, is this game fully finished or one or more major/minor updates may come?
game story is finished but not all endings.

aditeuta

Jan 31, 2018
Does Week 2 not have a Walkthrough DLC? I'm running 2.0.36 which (afaik) is the latest version and is supposed to include it but unlike Week 1, the title screen only says 'Extended Edition' and the choices have no hints. Does it only kick in after finishing a playthrough or is there some other way to turn it on?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is, if any, avoidable?
If you are talking about the fetishes, almost all are completely avoidable. I think the only one not being avoidable is getting cock caged at the beginning of week 3. And sometimes the endings feature a surprise though as far as I played them you still can cop out.

However, you will catch some glimpses of kinks, the path to avoid them completely (or vice versa find them) isn't always entirely obvious, and if you avoid too many the game will finish pretty quickly with kind of a game over.

If you want to avoid specific "problematic" kinks maybe we can give you pointers towards that if you can specify what you like and dislike.

Reactions: Mac Tire
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes