the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.3.10.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.fetish.locator.week3.the66/game for Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.fetish.locator.week3.the66/files/game .

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
What’s the difference of week 1 and 2 and the splits? In the Extra it says guide for week 3 where is week 3?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What’s the difference of week 1 and 2 and the splits? In the Extra it says guide for week 3 where is week 3?
The main download is week 3.

The "Splits" are also week 3 but more and smaller files instead of a huge one, e. g. if you cannot download that many gigabytes in a day.

The game consists of 3 weeks, first week 1, then 2, finally 3. To experience all you need to download them all and play them in order.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am currently in the process of fixing this thread. My fellow uploader seems to have been drunk :ROFLMAO:
For now you need the "PC/Mac v3.2.9" download + the update only.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i have v 3.2.9,
should i download the update only as it is mentionned
(v3.0.15+ -> v3.3.10)

Reactions: Bob69

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wait wait... DO I have to re-download the whole thing just to see the 2 new endings? Smn? pls? heeeeelp lol

EDIT/ Oh, I guess this is the one?
PC Update Only (v3.0.15+ -> v3.3.10)
I missed it sry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
No you don't. Download this one from the first page.
"PC Update Only (v3.0.15+ -> v3.3.10)"
RIP lol I'm sry to say but that sh1t is bigger than the compressed ver. of the whole game lol. It's cracking me up. Can smn maybe make a compressed ver. of the update only?

THX

Reactions: nonotme101

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.3.10 Extended] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
RIP lol I'm sry to say but that sh1t is bigger than the compressed ver. of the whole game lol. It's cracking me up. Can smn maybe make a compressed ver. of the update only?

THX
Someone posted an compressed update if you run the compressed version.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Someone posted an compressed update if you run the compressed version.
yup but I think this is the full game compressed. Do you mean that it's impossible to have the update only compressed in term of compatibility or smt.
I know nothing abt compression, so yeah just asking

THX

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
yup but I think this is the full game compressed. Do you mean that it's impossible to have the update only compressed in term of compatibility or smt.
I know nothing abt compression, so yeah just asking

THX
Your right, it was the whole game in those compressed links. I downloaded and tried it to make sure.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.3.10 Extended] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
I do not know if related with compressed version or not. But i got error after every 2-3 render. Endings literally unplayable for me. Here is the example for Error.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes