c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
yeah i saw that, so it's behind a pay gate, isnt this a pirate site where people release it here after some time?
It is a pirate site, where games are pirated. To do that someone must acquire the game first, that normally means buying it. If no one does that and then "give" it to the zone, then no game can released here. As it hasn't an update yet, that hasn't had happen till now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh I thought game will be released to public after it reaches the lowest tier
Unless VI changed their minds, the plan was always to only make Week 1 SE public with Week 1 Ext and all future releases pay walled although that does beg the question, why, during the development of weeks 2 and 3 did they keep producing Standard and Extended Editions?

Obviously it'll come here eventually but that will be due to a Patron leaking it, not the dev team releasing it

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
...why, during the development of weeks 2 and 3 did they keep producing Standard and Extended Editions?
Could be that they develop standard version for tier 0 to 2 and 3 to max get extended. Although, that is most "bad" approach. I understand the tiered model with max. tier get alphas, etc, to and lowest tier get version some day behind (with or without public release).
But special edition that looked some content between paying customer, are we on Capcoms money scheme level already?:unsure::whistle::devilish:

Jul 16, 2021
Could be that they develop standard version for tier 0 to 2 and 3 to max get extended. Although, that is most "bad" approach. I understand the tiered model with max. tier get alphas, etc, to and lowest tier get version some day behind (with or without public release).
But special edition that looked some content between paying customer, are we on Capcoms money scheme level already?:unsure::whistle::devilish:
True. I'm also annoyed when devs release an update earlier on Patreon/Suscribestar than on Steam. Didn't I pay for the game as well? Privileges like that between paying customers just make me wanna wait for a pirated version of adult games from now on. They are always leaked eventually, anyways.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.3.10 Extended] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.3.10 Update Only] [ViNovella]

NOTE: You need a compressed v3.0.15 or greater to use this on!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.3.10 Extended] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
FAST UPLOAD - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - UP2SHARE

Mac:
FAST UPLOAD - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - UP2SHARE
Hey man, Can you give us the link for update only (patch)?
Mega size is 4.79 gb ,free limit is around 4gb only.
So if you can, please share the patch in Gofile or pixeldrain link

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey man, Can you give us the link for update only (patch)?
Mega size is 4.79 gb ,free limit is around 4gb only.
So if you can, please share the patch in Gofile or pixeldrain link
Use a VPN (Opera browser has one built in for free). Switch to a new location when you hit your download limit

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I've only played through maybe 2/3 of Week 2. But I ran the Week 3 to see if there were any differences and noticed that unlike Week 1 or Week 2, there's no "Taboo Mode" switch in the preferences menu nor does it say "Walkthrough DLC" on the main page. I haven't started a game since I'm not quite done with Week 2 but that does make me ask if Week 3 does have incest and walkthrough or if it doesn't.
Can anyone tell me if it has incest and walkthrough or if it needs the DLCs/mods?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've only played through maybe 2/3 of Week 2. But I ran the Week 3 to see if there were any differences and noticed that unlike Week 1 or Week 2, there's no "Taboo Mode" switch in the preferences menu nor does it say "Walkthrough DLC" on the main page. I haven't started a game since I'm not quite done with Week 2 but that does make me ask if Week 3 does have incest and walkthrough or if it doesn't.
Can anyone tell me if it has incest and walkthrough or if it needs the DLCs/mods?
Week 1 and Week 2 are both Steam/GOG (one I posted) that both included the DLC's (that is if you have the most updated versions), the Week 3 DLC is hitting Steam/GOG this week. Week 3 is Patreon, you can just use the LewdPatcher and Multi-Mod.

Week 3 DLC = What If Endings

Week 3 still has more "what-if" endings to go, but has the canon endings.

Reactions: whippetmaster
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes