wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I am still waiting for the fetish locator reboot ending and waterfall ending. Feels like that is going to take years to come.
Milking the Patreons, I used to be one of them until I realized this game is not COMPLETE and they have no intention of finishing it until they have a new game fully developed.

Reactions: shaitanxxx

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Milking the Patreons, I used to be one of them until I realized this game is not COMPLETE and they have no intention of finishing it until they have a new game fully developed.
Personally, I don't see this as a problem considering how massive the endings are becoming. I wish we'd ever wait for equally large-scale endings for FB, hehe. I wasn't a FL patron, but I'm looking forward to the new version. I'm interested in e04 (domination over NTR Lydia) and I'm sure it will rank high in my personal top of favorite FL endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will also agree with this. Despite my distaste for the "canon" ending i cannot deny that each other ending is bigger than a lot of games posted here. And i do look forward to the poly ending with Lyssa. :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There already is a ending with poly involving Lyssa, "Queen's Harem" (best end imo).
And ending 4 has a fair share of Lyssa too.
Not interested Lydia's harem ending, she should stay in prison for a few years licking some smelly pussies. :ROFLMAO:

Ending four is another harem ending but with Mike as the focus right? :unsure:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Not interested Lydia's harem ending, she should stay in prison for a few years licking some smelly pussies. :ROFLMAO:

Ending four is another harem ending but with Mike as the focus right? :unsure:
LC Lydia's ending is by far the best ending.

Ending 4 is focused on NTR Lydia, but have AmRose, Stacy, Daisy, Maria and Lyssa in it too.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Jul 16, 2021
One of the worst ending I have ever seen. I can't see how people can like that ending, even NTR fans.
Have you played it? Tbh I don't like the whole deal with Lydia being an evil mastermind. But I'm into femdom so I'm still looking forward to some potentially hot scenes. That said, I didn't particularly like Dahlia's ending (which is also femdom). So I'm not gonna hype myself up too much, cause they don't seem to know how to write good femdom content as much as good vanilla and maledom content.

Reactions: Among Us

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Have you played it? Tbh I don't like the whole deal with Lydia being an evil mastermind. But I'm into femdom so I'm still looking forward to some potentially hot scenes. That said, I didn't particularly like Dahlia's ending (which is also femdom). So I'm not gonna hype myself up too much, cause they don't seem to know how to write good femdom content as much as good vanilla and maledom content.
Yes. that ending isn't about Femdom.
It is all about humiliation and despair, unless you like to watch Lydia being ganbanged then forcing you to kiss her mouth full of cum, having to put your finger into a guy's ass and then suck a dick, watching Pete impregnate Lydia and AmRose and then be forced to suck the cum out of the latter and then having your dick removed by a knife

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dj brock

Feb 12, 2024
Yes. that ending isn't about Femdom.
It is all about humiliation and despair, unless you like to watch Lydia being ganbanged then forcing you to kiss her mouth full of cum, having to put your finger into a guy's ass and then suck a dick, watching Pete impregnate Lydia and AmRose and then be forced to suck the cum out of the latter and then having your dick removed by a knife

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit eww, how bad or good is ending 4?
And we will be glad if you share the update with us, either way hope the dev made a good scenes in ending 4

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes