Reactions: Schier and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 2 v2.0.36 Extended] [ViNovella] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Week 2 v2.0.36 Extended -> Week 2 v2.0.36 Extended [268 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fetish Locator [Week 2 v2.0.36 Extended Edition] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
what are those week 2 updates? aren't we on week 3 EE with half-assed endings already or some shit got retconned again?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what are those week 2 updates? aren't we on week 3 EE with half-assed endings already or some shit got retconned again?
DLC, bugfixes, translations, other adjustments, fixed renders/animations, and so on.

Most dev's keep updating their games on Steam/GOG/Epic, there are probably lots of games out-of-date on F95 (I just posted one that had an update a year ago, but no one bothered with), but mostly minor things, like bugfixes, etc.

The most current version wasn't here on F95, that probably came out 6 plus months ago or something, it was 200MB plus update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FetishLocator-W3v3.2.9Extended
FetishLocator-W2v2.0.36Extended
FetishLocator-W1v1.0.60Extended
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
DLC, bugfixes, translations, other adjustments, fixed renders/animations, and so on.

Most dev's keep updating their games on Steam/GOG/Epic, there are probably lots of games out-of-date on F95 (I just posted one that had an update a year ago, but no one bothered with), but mostly minor things, like bugfixes, etc.

The most current version wasn't here on F95, that probably came out 6 plus months ago or something, it was 200MB plus update.
Hey can you share/tell the development progress for fetish locator upcoming update/ending which was shared on patreon on 22/1/2024?

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
I'm getting this error:
"The application can't be opened"
on a Macbook.

Anyone know how to fix this? I tried downloading from different links, used different archive extractors, but to no avail. Please help
Same problem here on macOS 13.6.1. Checked the executable flag, it's set.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Same problem here on macOS 13.6.1. Checked the executable flag, it's set.
It is either Gate Keeper and it needs to be allowed or try this: Permission fixer for Mac and Linux

If nothing works then you can build or play the PC version on Mac.

You can make a MAC build yourself, or play the PC version on Mac.

Open the PC version, go to the game folder then check script_version.txt, whatever version it says, then download the SDK from here: , then extract the SDK, place the PC versions inside of that folder, then start the SDK. Now you can either play it straight though the SDK or build the Mac version yourself.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hey folks. Apologies, if this has already been asked before, but couldn't really find a straight answer with the Search function, so gonna ask here.

Just finished both 1st and 2nd week extended and picked up the third week, but having LC and NTR choices right off the bat has me a bit confused. I don't really have any reservations against any fetishes, but I'm a bit picky about immersion.

In your opinion, which pathway is the best to pick as your first playthrough so the story makes the most sense? Is there even a point to playing both paths? Or should I just stick to one?

Thanks in advance.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Hey folks. Apologies, if this has already been asked before, but couldn't really find a straight answer with the Search function, so gonna ask here.

Just finished both 1st and 2nd week extended and picked up the third week, but having LC and NTR choices right off the bat has me a bit confused. I don't really have any reservations against any fetishes, but I'm a bit picky about immersion.

In your opinion, which pathway is the best to pick as your first playthrough so the story makes the most sense? Is there even a point to playing both paths? Or should I just stick to one?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LonerPrime

AkaQ

May 23, 2022

Thanks in advance.
Those choices are kinda like 2 different games: the villain is different and you will get different ending options.
NTR cage has a more "evil" plot with NTR (duh), betrayal and other things to induce anger.
LC is much more lighthearted.
So choose the one YOU think is best for you.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Thanks in advance.
As the others said, it will depend on your general preferences. You can always try both paths (as usual, they have a lot in common, so with CTRL skip you can save some time), and will need to anyway if you want to see all endings. Also NTR including the "meaner" endings goes both ways - you will have a sub as well as a dom ending, and "sub" and "dom" taken to Comic levels of strange, while LC generally includes only "nice and fluffy" partnerships - you can reach most endings with the main love interests on both paths though.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes