Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
time getting closer

Development Update (07.05.2023) (Patreon)

We have the date! As you have already seen it on the picture, Fetish Locator Week-3 will come to Steam on May 24th!
But what you don't know yet is that we want to bring the Patreon version of the game a couple of days before that to you!! I don't have an exact date for that, but you can get the full game before Steam!
Stay tuned and be first to see all the great things that are coming!
View attachment 2614142
Please share the yesterday development update

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Playing on android and Can't get the incest patch to work for week 3, worked fine for week 1 and 2 but now suddenly Stacy is my close friend instead of sister no matter where I put the patch file, any ideas?

suckedinto

Feb 5, 2018
Everytime I download the week3 for pc the RAR will never decompress! Anyone else have this issue? Tried both the gofile download and the mega! Why!!

Oirgans

Mar 19, 2023
Week 3 does, lyssas secretary can be fucked i think
Been a while since I've played it, but Lyssa has a twink secretary (Oliver) that you can get/give BJs from but to my memory you don't full-on fuck, and you have the option to get a poly threeway ending with both of them though that ending is not finished yet.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Finally I finished it.
And
WHAT
THE
HELL!!
lol I mean what's the deal with Lydia and why is her ntr path so different from her love path I mean its like we are in a parallel universe lol So either that psycho lied abt the fact that she wasn't "involved" (in love cage) which is most likely the case or the author just made a sorta parallel version. I jus want to understand why one is so different from the other.

Apart from that, dude The one who did the mod is a hero. I didn't have to make multiple saves... thanks to him just one playtrough and I could see all the endings, all the paths I liked... Hell, I prbbly wouldn't have known Lydia's true nature if not for the mod lol. So yeah big thx to you.

Dude whenever I finish a game that I started playing a long time ago. I always end up having this nostalgia feeling. LOL, fun fact I didn't finih AOT bc of this feeling.
Anyways, thx for the adventure VInovella, it's been incredible.

I wish y'all the best,

THX

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Finally I finished it.
And
WHAT
THE
HELL!!
lol I mean what's the deal with Lydia and why is her ntr path so different from her love path I mean its like we are in a parallel universe lol So either that psycho lied abt the fact that she wasn't "involved" (in love cage) which is most likely the case or the author just made a sorta parallel version. I jus want to understand why one is so different from the other.

Apart from that, dude The one who did the mod is a hero. I didn't have to make multiple saves... thanks to him just one playtrough and I could see all the endings, all the paths I liked... Hell, I prbbly wouldn't have known Lydia's true nature if not for the mod lol. So yeah big thx to you.

Dude whenever I finish a game that I started playing a long time ago. I always end up having this nostalgia feeling. LOL, fun fact I didn't finih AOT bc of this feeling.
Anyways, thx for the adventure VInovella, it's been incredible.

I wish y'all the best,

THX
LC Lydia and NTR Lydia are 2 completely different characters that only share the name and model.
The parallel universe is a good way to explain it.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
LC Lydia and NTR Lydia are 2 completely different characters that only share the name and model.
The parallel universe is a good way to explain it.
THX dude bc I was rly affraid she was manipulating the MC and given how manipulative her NTR ver I couldn't completely rule it out lol.

Last edited:

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Everytime I download the week3 for pc the RAR will never decompress! Anyone else have this issue? Tried both the gofile download and the mega! Why!!
I also have the same problem here, the folder structure is like a .rar > .7z > (something that I can't extract), the problem is that it's name ends with 3.2.9-pc and windows considers it as a .9-pc file lol

But seriously any solution plzz....

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i know the week 2 save from week one use to work so i going to my other laptop to check it out why that slave save and not this

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i think i know why first off my old save from is 295kb size on my old pc but there is 105kb to 107kb so the game not saving right and the only diffent i find is Fetish_Locator_Week1_EXTENDED_v1.0.60 and my old pc it FetishLocator_1.0.40-pc so just something about it being extended i going to try download the 1.0.40 on this pc check if it work if do most likely the code was make for 1.0.40 with it name

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
s I liked
I also have the same problem here, the folder structure is like a .rar > .7z > (something that I can't extract), the problem is that it's name ends with 3.2.9-pc and windows considers it as a .9-pc file lol

But seriously any solution plzz....
*.7z can be unpaced by, surprise, 7zip :) . 7zip is very good and free compression program. It can deal with many different compression algorithms: rar, zip, 7zip etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johan_0000
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes