Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
FL 2 cant find the save from FL1 and i dont want to start manually. Is there a fix for it i.e. transfer the save from one folder to another or something like that?

Thx in advance!

Nevermind, seems like its a problem for most of us...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FL 2 cant find the save from FL1 and i dont want to start manually. Is there a fix for it i.e. transfer the save from one folder to another or something like that?

Thx in advance!

Nevermind, seems like its a problem for most of us...
yea it was and still is problem from w1 to w2. at least game isn't asking hard things like what did you do on last summer aka did you break peeper's binoculars or not (on other game).

Reactions: Befole

doggo69dog

Mar 12, 2023
Welp I chose ending-12 with Allison & Vanessa and it has more than 6 autosaves and didn't save before, so I can't load back in. If someone has a save at or close to the end of day 18, that'd be much appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Welp I chose ending-12 with Allison & Vanessa and it has more than 6 autosaves and didn't save before, so I can't load back in. If someone has a save at or close to the end of day 18, that'd be much appreciated.
no need to, you can get to endings on main menu by clicking bonus.

doggo69dog

Mar 12, 2023
no need to, you can get to endings on main menu by clicking bonus.
and how does that let me continue the story without a save to load? I didn't open it from the CG view, but through my main playthrough. Currently skipping from a new start to get there.

edit: took 36 minutes

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and how does that let me continue the story without a save to load? I didn't open it from the CG view, but through my main playthrough. Currently skipping from a new start to get there.
ah, well tab and wt-mod helps and at least now you remember to save before ending.

Reactions: doggo69dog

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
I played the entire series recently and the save transfer worked just fine :)
The bug is confirmed by devs on offical discord. The reason is incompatible RenPy versions between 1 and 2. It was introduced by update to Week 1. It's fixed on Steam version already.

Reactions: RabidSloth

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
I think Stacy + Amrose is Ending 1 because Stacy like Amrose and They get along well. If MC choose Min Daisy Lyssa or other girl they want go live with MC and other girl too.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
despite all of that different link, this game is actually each one of them is still same game? means not standalone :unsure: :unsure:
also where is this "gay" tag came from as far i remember finished week 1 didn't get any of that, which week does have that content?

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
despite all of that different link, this game is actually each one of them is still same game? means not standalone :unsure: :unsure:
also where is this "gay" tag came from as far i remember finished week 1 didn't get any of that, which week does have that content?
I don't recall any gay (M/M) content either, but they may be equating trans as a type of gay. It's also possible the creator had intended to have M/M content, but never got around to it. Or they are using a more generic form of gay to cover any same sex actions, thus lesbian.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Week 3 does, lyssas secretary can be fucked i think

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes